What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

Thanks for the communication.

Please include in these comms an explicit commitment to include substantial bug fixes in the next release.

The number and nature of bugs in the core game is a concern.

Some of the bugs are truly inane -- e.g. pause mapping to tp to another hideout to complete a trade, return to my hideout, map instance lost. Inane.

All these spoiled players who can't appreciate a fresh economy. Reminder that Torment and Domination were leagues of their own. Bestiary isn't perfect or one of the best recent leagues, but it's heaps better than herding ghosts around.

Though I would agree - please take more time to iron out bugs/flesh out features. The launch of a league might be a great initial surge of sales, but 'passionate' fans turn into cranky, sour old people over enough 'minor issues'.

For what it's worth, I was having a lot more fun before I browsed the subreddit. Something about those people bellyaching over the tiniest things and making them seem much worse than they are makes me not want to play as much. Next league, I'll probably just avoid it all together. It's a pretty terrible 'community'.
Please GGG please give me a month long mayhem race and let it go to standard. The currency and market are already broken beyond repair let me keep my goodies.
Can we hope to have CWC - Cold Snap fixed with Use of Power Charges Fixed?
Last edited by Er2theWin on Apr 9, 2018, 8:18:00 PM
Three Suggestions:

1. Burn all your notes regarding Bestiary League and never speak of it again.

2. Do something to make the Lab so it's not a total suck fest. Because it is.

3. Seriously consider finding new help to replace the people that made number 1 & 2 possible.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
why making a "toggle attack in place" button is so hard for u guys? so many update, so many fix, and i still have to use the trick to lay mines or reave.
Triplet maps please
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
HoangBoss wrote:
why making a "toggle attack in place" button is so hard for u guys? so many update, so many fix, and i still have to use the trick to lay mines or reave.
Shift is the default 'attack in place' button.

If that isn't what you mean, work on your English.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
focus on game renderização and fix the problems whit the game engine, the game is soo poorly rendered
Still very much enjoying this league, but if you going to resurrect some builds, I still would like to make a viable ED contagion build. a TLC look at those would be awesome.

However, most importantly, we would love to see lab removed, or waypoints added to normal/cruel/merciless aspirant trials . Since you are unable to make it stable and prevent crashes inside the lab.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Apr 10, 2018, 2:11:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info