What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

"This doesn't rule out the possibility of community or invitational races, which we're also trying to make happen."

Private leagues?!?!?
"
Rascull wrote:
i am a loyal supporter to this game.

but pls dudes, learn from your mistakes. be humble, and learn it.
i hope bestiary league with its huge PR-campagne was a considered a success for you guys at ggg, for me IT WASNT. the first two weeks showed me that u didnt respect the community in a way that seems legit to support you anymore. learn from it pls.
yes poe is about killing and crafting and grinding, wow u notice it now? gj dudes. i recommend your whole team to play diablo2 again for at last 20 hours to come back to the SOUL of the genre

true words, 3.3 will be the last league ill give GGG a chance to see if they learded of their mistakes. hope they will, but looking at the last leagues i guess this will be my last league since they are pretty learn-resistent. no way ill keep on supporting this acting.
Bestiary is terrible so GGG is going back to the successful recipe of breach. That sounds good to me. I hope there is something new in there too, not just Breach with a different name. In any case, it can't possibly bee worse than the current crap.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
i wonder if anyone at ggg notices character names, mine this league are "shitleague" and "lamechallenges"

i truly hope you can make POE fun for me, i'm not going to keep playing if bestiary or a few of the current challenges are your ideas of entertainment
Life will be technically better Soon TM
"
What's 3.3.0's League like?
When designing 3.3.0's league, we wanted to reinforce the core of what makes Path of Exile fun to play: killing monsters, gaining experience and earning items in every area you enter. We'll talk more about this league when it's being announced next month. If you enjoyed leagues that involved a lot of monster-killing like Ambush and Breach, you'll certainly enjoy this one.

"Who is the cause of his illness, cries himself."

In June I will be on Grim Dawn, not with you

oh ... thank you for giving us "that insult" Xsolla .... I could save a lot of money.
Don't know what you want change now, but I hope that will be fix for crashing this game all the time recently, cheers.
Please made this ASAP, beastiary is a total shit, its designers should get fired dishonorably
hi
this league was on time and no log in problems and that is great . i can say that i wasn't very happy abut some things. maybe the them can have some help whit volunteers helping out whit some things .if you guys like to do something like that i will love to help .ty for the goood game and may it be great ((:
Please - end this F...g Beast League ! It's worse day by day !!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info