[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Since the tree has changed a decent amount, will you be updating the skill tree at all? Just curious as a lot of the stuff has moved or there are some brand new areas that are looking pretty good.

I've already reviewed it and I wont be changing the tree. I will be updating the main weapon and body armour into Starforge and Belly.

Well at least check the pastebin link for non-hc cuz PoB says that it's an unrecognized version of the tree and I have checked my version multiple times to make sure mine is the current one. Appreciate the response!

You might not be using the community fork... Use that PoB.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hello, I've been following this guide, and I'm currently being 2 hit by Argus.
Where could I improve?
"
monteiro wrote:
Hello, I've been following this guide, and I'm currently being 2 hit by Argus.
Where could I improve?

Don't stand close when he's enraged, get more than 3.5k life.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi bro.
If compare about close combat vs melee physical.
how about you opinoiun
"
depicaloz wrote:
Hi bro.
how about you opinoiun

I recommend close combat anytime. It deals less damage when clearing maps, but let's be real you don't need that anyway. Melee phys will always do the same damage so it's more consistent.

If you ask me:

Close Combat > Melee Phys - because it gives 10% more on bosses

Awakened Melee Phys > Close combat - free intimidate and almost same damage as Close combat

Just want to say that I am loving this build. Gear still needs a lot of work, but I've died ~10 times to lv86 and the damage is fantastic.
"
devon752 wrote:
"
depicaloz wrote:
Hi bro.
how about you opinoiun

I recommend close combat anytime. It deals less damage when clearing maps, but let's be real you don't need that anyway. Melee phys will always do the same damage so it's more consistent.

If you ask me:

Close Combat > Melee Phys - because it gives 10% more on bosses

Awakened Melee Phys > Close combat - free intimidate and almost same damage as Close combat

Thank you for your info bro. I will try it today.
Hey Devon.
I decided to level another character and try your build, so I'm currently making a shopping list of what I want to have sitting in my bank to be prepared when leveling.

Do you recommend using any alternate quality gems (let's not use awakened for now because of price) over the default ones?

For example, the Divergent Fortify Support reads:
"
Hits from Supported Skills Overwhelm 5% of Physical Damage Reduction while you have Fortify

instead of the default:
"
Supported Skills deal 10% increased Attack Damage

and I'm really unsure of which one is better, because PoB still doesn't let us use Anomalous/Divergent/Phantasmal gems.

I'm looking through http://www.vhpg.com/poe-alternate-quality-gems/ if you or anyone is interested.

Also another question; I would really like to play with Brutal Favor (Overleech Ascendancy). Will it heavily hamper the gameplay? I know you dropped it because of certain boss fights, but I just really like the feel of it. Do you by chance have an old PoB when you still played with that, or should I just pick Vaal Pact if I end up playing Brutal Favor?
Last edited by Clayne on Oct 10, 2020, 6:26:42 PM
hey hru bud is there a way to get a updated pob pastebin for the non-hardcore version everytime i paste it into my pob is does not work please and thanks

Hello!!
I'm currently following this build as my main at heist, and i want to improve it even more, this is my current gear atm, i'm considering using Atziri's Acuity+The Retch for more DPS, what do you think about it?? any other recomendation are welcome!!
(My gloves are screwing me up, it applies tmp chains over vulnerabilty, just realised it after paying 4ex for it, fuck me)

I'm with 12ex budget, was almost buying awakened melee phys, but then i realised about my current gloves decreasing my dps :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info