[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
DeoVolentex wrote:
Hey Devon,

or somewane with knowledge of the build.

Can somewane help me with what and how to upgrade i am only at a 460k damage output what can i do to upgrade?

I know my helmet and rings need to change but those are mostly defensive. I have no idea where to get damage otherwise.

You can support your flesh and stone with Maim to increase its effect like i have here

Also, one of your rings is applying a curse to the targets you hit, overriding Vulnerability effect from your blasphemy support, which is a really big DPS loss.

P.D: i didn't check your PoB to see if you have extra curse node or something to make that work but try with those two things.
Last edited by Hellanoid on Jan 22, 2020, 5:17:56 PM
Hey guys, im actually playing an Oni goroshi cyclone build and has good but it lacks of some in some bosses.
This one to be especific 3.9 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly- https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2554593/page/1

So im lv 91 so far so good but i wonder if this starforge has more dps, anyone can tell?

This is my Char
PimPunPam Lv 91 Duelist Slayer
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/devilmanmmx/characters

Thanks
Need a advice what is my next upgrade.

Got YOUR HITS INTIMIDATE ENEMIES on my watchers
Last edited by luka2113 on Jan 25, 2020, 10:02:50 AM
"
luka2113 wrote:

Honestly dude, you got it all. Get to leveling xD
The only thing you could do is get 28%q on your Starforge I guess with the syndicate and get your gems to 20/20. Besides that you're golden.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 25, 2020, 5:15:11 PM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
luka2113 wrote:

Honestly dude, you got it all. Get to leveling xD
The only thing you could do is get 28%q on your Starforge I guess with the syndicate and get your gems to 20/20. Besides that you're golden.

What do u think about putting Abyssus in the build?
Did u try it,was it to squishi?
"
luka2113 wrote:
What do u think about putting Abyssus in the build?
Did u try it,was it to squishi?

Your current helmet gives a lot of damage and doesn't give you the negative buff of the abyssus. That said, abyssus will give you more damage but you will take a lot of damage from phys hits.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
hey bro.

Are you gonna update that this for 3.10?
Me and all the other casuals would appreciate it.

thanks
"
fishbekk wrote:
hey bro.

Are you gonna update that this for 3.10?
Me and all the other casuals would appreciate it.

thanks

I'll do this one next but it will most likely be tomorrow unfortunately. I updated 2 builds today and posted 2 new builds. Promis I'll do this one tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay.
Updated the trees, added Cluster tree options, fixed some stuff, added an anointment.
Poke me if I missed something!
Glhf guys!
The layout is a bit misleading, toward the bottom you have a section called Passive Trees, Bandits, and Pantheon, yet only list Bandits and Pantheon, while the PoB trees are linked well above. Might also add a bit more information as to the variants included and why players may/not want to choose them.

Depending on how extravagant your cluster jewels are, you could also theoretically avoid pathing to the right into Ranger (past Bladedancer) completely, and instead spend 13 points pathing into the Constitution section next to Marauder. The same number of points into Ranger nets slightly less health, plus there's an extra socket on the Marauder side. If your clusters are good enough, you can then spend the rest of the points you would have put into Fatal Blade, Honed Edge, Graceful Assault, Acuity, and/or Heartseeker on your clusters instead. Probably won't be quite as much damage, but you might pick up some goodies such as the new Hex Proof and so on.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Mar 16, 2020, 4:54:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info