[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Now the -#total mana cost of skills" has changed, how to deal with that?
Only have -# mana cost channeling skills or non-channeling.
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hi! Is this build still viable?
I'm leveling a slayer cyclone with a starforge atm but I feel really weak about defence, any advice? Thanks! :)

Im playing this build but started to die a lot at red maps / metamorphs.. dont know what can i do to improve defense also...
"
Supremistftw wrote:
Im playing this build but started to die a lot at red maps / metamorphs.. dont know what can i do to improve defense also...

Yep, sometime Metamorph kill me instantly like some packs in T14 red maps. No explosions just mobs.
I have no idea how to solve this problem.

Anyway, until T13 everything looks OK.
"

You still can get -# total mana cost of skills, just much more expensive
"

You can craft it as a prefix (i think) unveiling Elreon's jewelry
Tier 1 is 4-5
Tier 2 is 6-7
Tier 3 is 8-9 but it costs 1 exalted to craft
Can u link a possible final tree as well? (123/123). According to your PoB, I reached all the points at lvl 72 already, 28 more skill points to go. Would appreciate an answer.

"
circleback wrote:
Can u link a possible final tree as well? (123/123). According to your PoB, I reached all the points at lvl 72 already, 28 more skill points to go. Would appreciate an answer.

Make sure to check the "Eternal Lab" on the bottom left inside PoB. You might be using the "Merciless Lab" leveling tree. By clicking on the "Eternal Lab" tree will mark the endgame tree for lvl94. If you really want to max it out to 100 go for Brutal blade after 94 ore get more of the life nodes.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Loving the build so far! Thanks for making/posting this.

Wondering if someone could take a look at my gear and tell me where I should work to upgrade next. Still need some jewels, and gear-wise I am prioritizing ring upgrades. I'm currently almost out of currency so working towards them slowly as they are not cheap!

Any recommendations on other things I can do to upgrade my gear would be great. Looking for some goals to work towards.

Thanks in advance!
Hey Devon,

Is there anything else like a watcher's eye that I could use to improve my dps? or a list of things i could do to upgrade dps without the fear of cost.

thanks for the guide.
Really good 3.9 build, can facetank T16 metamorphs and kill Sirus pretty quickly.

Here is my gear so far:

Spoiler

Still a tough decision on the helmet i want. I've bought a base helmet with the cyclone enchant to craft, but i can't decide if i want good life on it with a pristine fossil or the increased fortify effect with the dense fossil.

Not to mention it has to roll nice resist because it's hard to cap em since i'm using atziri's gloves PLUS the retch belt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info