[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
devon752 wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
any changes for 3.5 ?

Nope, just gonna update the skill tree version to the latest (under the skill tree section). Even though the nodes for us haven't changed :)

I see, thank you very much.
Hey I have been playing a similar build 2 leagues ago and I was wondering what you would recommend to use before getting a starforge since it is very expensive/hard to get(especially on hardcore which I intend on playing).
Back then I used Kondo's Pride and I was wondering if you would recommend the same for this build in 3.5.

Thanks in advance and thanks for making this guide.
"
derr0k wrote:
Hey I have been playing a similar build 2 leagues ago and I was wondering what you would recommend to use before getting a starforge since it is very expensive/hard to get(especially on hardcore which I intend on playing).
Back then I used Kondo's Pride and I was wondering if you would recommend the same for this build in 3.5.

Thanks in advance and thanks for making this guide.

Yep, Kondo's is the best until you get Starforge :)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Dec 6, 2018, 2:35:56 PM
Hello Devon752,

Great build!

I have one question regarding using Blood Rage skill with Vaal Pact?

How do you do?
"
nordde wrote:
Hello Devon752,

Great build!

I have one question regarding using Blood Rage skill with Vaal Pact?

How do you do?

You have slayer overleech and potions, use it in maps/bossing. Just don't use bloodrage in Labyrinth. Should be fine.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
How worrisome are stuns for you? I've been dabbling with a two hand slayer, and have really enjoyed Cyclone, but not having stun immunity bothers me slightly. Is it not worth taking Overwhelm over Bane of Legends for that reason?
"
How worrisome are stuns for you? I've been dabbling with a two hand slayer, and have really enjoyed Cyclone, but not having stun immunity bothers me slightly. Is it not worth taking Overwhelm over Bane of Legends for that reason?

I never had problems with stuns on this build.
Mainly because you will have above 7k life and warriors blood witch raises the stun threshold by 20%. So if you have, let's say, 7200hp, stuns will be applied as if you have 8640hp. Trust me it's not a problem.
Love The build man thank you.

Currently playing with this:

Still in tabula because rip RNG on getting a 6 Link on my belly.

If you have any sugestions on my items and such that would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by ARES_GOD on Dec 20, 2018, 4:56:10 PM
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
Love The build man thank you.

Currently playing with this:

Still in tabula because rip RNG on getting a 6 Link on my belly.

If you have any sugestions on my items and such that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks man!

Try to incorporate a War banner gem somewhere. A nice spot would be instead of the Portal gem. It reserves 5% of your life but I think it's a fair sacrifice for the: 11% more damage, 59% increased accuracy and a toggle for Adrenaline.
I'd also recommend replacing your normal Ancestral Warchief with a Vaal version. You'll get an extra totem here and there (good for any boss).

Besides that all good :D
Last edited by devon752 on Dec 21, 2018, 7:21:55 AM
Will do. Thank you very much for your help and the amazing build :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info