Cheap Cancer

I've been working on a build which has the same damage as my mirrored gear can reach and i found the perfect formula today. I'm very excited to share it with you guys!

So, damage scaling used to require expensive elements for attack builds, the biggest problem was finding good rings for a good price. The biggest obstacle in front of making cheap pvp attack builds was lack of good unique rings in the game. Another important point is that, The dps difference with the same set of gear using bad rings and good rings can be extremely high.

my build uses these pve rings:
i have another bramble eye with 10% resists on it too.

quite expensive stuff, 700ex we have here. however it's possible to get same dps with using 30c rings and 1c helmet now and those are:

simply we get, 74% spell damage from both wands and 80% spell damage from the mark of the shaper ring. simply 154% spell damage is going to be registered as attack damage thanks to coe. Mark of the Elder is giving 80% attack damage here which is really really decent amount of damage buff to the build.

Another problem,

Belts. belts used to provide mostly defensive elements to our builds but with the introduction of shaped & elder rolls which are actually very rare occuring mods such as flask effect, 35% proj damage and 14% attack speed made belts become a DPS source which is crucial to get most benefit from. Elder belts became legacy also, that made good belts with DPS is only available for mirror service customers right now.

Howwever, There is an amazing belt which is disgustingly overlooked:

50% flask charges gained is amazing for maintaining flask charges + all resistances% perfectly is fitting for wise oak usage and DPSwise 40% phys damage and 50% proj damage is boosting the damage dramatically. This belt provides damage almost as good as my belt here:

Since meta is about mostly kill things before they attack you, and have enough damage to kill leg kaoms + zerphi builds or get destroyed constantly, reaching to the top dps is the most valuable thing nowadays.

stacking jewels in these items with flat damage & penetration mods provide the best dps for the build. Since you'll be dead when you are out of flasks, putting am effort to fix resistances is not important, you just need to overcap resists enough on flask effect to be able to still maintain capped resistances in cases of cwdt + ele weakness proc or gloves corruption ele weakness applied on you.
(example jewel)

This is the tricky part, if you are playing on standart you have to wait until these will be added to the core game. They are going to be around 8-12ex after the merge, i'm guessing.
Free Frenzy charges, free power charges, 15% damage avoidance, attack speed, movespeed. Simply amazing chest for the build.

As wands the best idea is to
using cheap phys wands x2 and giving up using a BCR gem.

this way you can provide as much dps as,

Links: Kinetic Blast + Focus + Maim + Wed + ppad + slow proj

http://poeurl.com/bRIc Tree (you may like to invest on more aoe if you want)

pob code: https://pastebin.com/R9SbyDKQ

i used an expensive wathcer's eye there cause i was lazy, you can simply use hatred and hatred 40% conversion gem and get the same chunk of damage added to your build.

you need 3 such jewels, (resistances, speed, life is enough) to make the slow projectiles work. make sure you get such jewels. The build is using slow projectiles as you noticed, therefore i invested on every proj speed node on the build which is close to where i'm pathing around

290k - Y damage is quite good to be able to deal with Zerphi builds. Build's attack speed is low, accuracy is low, life is slightly below 5k life, these are the weaknesses of the build.

last note:
finding jewels are the real challenge here and finding them for cheap is even the bigger challenge. that said
i bought these jewels for 1-2ex. and they don't offer significantly lower damage than a perfect imaginary jewel for the build.

I believe you can reach 3% less dps and 15% less block reduction that i have with 70ex investment where i was getting for 2700ex or so.

good luck exiles, enjoy more cancer

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 3, 2018, 2:32:50 PM
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2018, 2:32:25 PM

this is my 2500ex+ full mirrored gear DPS sheet.

reminder for the starters whp are reading this build: we never check the tooltip DPS of the build, we check X-Y damage and penetration in pvp only.

gear used:

Spoiler

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 3, 2018, 3:17:42 PM
That s nice, people can t complain about mirror gear and wands now.

*edit* crown of eyes+ spell ring is a nice trick.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 3, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
That s nice, people can t complain about mirror gear and wands now.

*edit* crown of eyes+ spell ring is a nice trick.

Saw that combo a few days ago, very innovative.

Build looks cool, dare I say maybe affordable for me to put together.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
What, uh... What Ascendancy did you choose?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Idk seems a bit weak tbh needs more damage and could do with a bit more money invested.
"
skymid wrote:
Idk seems a bit weak tbh needs more damage and could do with a bit more money invested.

is it not strong enough to fulfill your Deep♂ Dark♂ Fantasies?

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
skymid wrote:

is it not strong enough to fulfill your Deep♂ Dark♂ Fantasies?

no, no it isnt
"
[Removed by Support]

oh damn i forgot whose alt acc you were, i used to know. it seems you became really rusty though,

"
I agree lapiz is a sad kid who spend most of his time trying to make op build so he can abuse it himself and then make a thread talk shit about how he beat other people another lib scrub I guess hahaha bet u kid got small balls his ego seems pretty big though making a thread calling out other people hope he gets ban tbh

compared to this that RMT accusation is quite weak.
Last edited by Dave_GGG on Apr 4, 2018, 5:37:53 PM
You could use 2x poet's and get VD and a decent phy wand. This was a cool post btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info