Cheap Cancer

"
Lordsidro wrote:
You could use 2x poet's and get VD and a decent phy wand. This was a cool post btw.

with poet's pen the dps drops to 120k - 235k and on top of that with poet's it's required to sacrifice one gem for BCR. that would be however an ultimate budget version of this build which also utilizes OP VDor other spell(build has plenty amount of spell damage too)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Rupenus is my favourite kind of coffee in the morning
"
Rupenus is my favourite kind of coffee in the morning

Lots of people like coffee, though.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
i am not coffee.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
i am not coffee.

You still cause major gastrointestinal activity, however.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Rupenus wrote:
i am not coffee.

Your wisdom and knowledge does give quite the bowel movements
"
"
Rupenus wrote:
i am not coffee.

Your wisdom and knowledge does give quite the bowel movements

nah, with all my honesty, there are people that i learn a lot from, i just talk relatively more compared to those guys, that's all.
r mom t moar op
"
mom

"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
"
mom

I made a build very similar to your chaos starforge its dumpster go raider 10 frenzys boi +1 daresso + 2 darkrays it’s superior I tested both
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Apr 6, 2018, 1:08:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info