[3.4] Farrul's Hybrid Blade Vortex Trickster

Yes i have weave the arcane . Also what choices you have on pantheon?
"
p3tr3b wrote:
Yes i have weave the arcane . Also what choices you have on pantheon?

I generally use Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Ryslatha.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
do you think this will be doable as inquisitor as well?
"
Lagis wrote:
do you think this will be doable as inquisitor as well?

The items and skill-tree leans on the synergy with the Trickster ascendancy nodes, not sure how the same setup would work with the Inquisitor.
hm ok guess inquisitor is more damage but cant utilize the hybrid very well. im leveling a shadow now because i love the idea of your build and always wanted to play a hybrid. i think a 5 offcolour farrul's would be BIS right? and im thinking about ele focus for bosses
"
p3tr3b wrote:
Hi, how do you sustain mana? because i have 210 mana unreserved and i cant sustain BV

blasphemy warlords mark worked wonders for me for the start. paired with essence worm for hatred
build is pretty good so far.

still trying to buy a dam crit/faster regen watcher eye D:
Meow meow secret mission meow

IGN:

RelishBitch
Level 21 Blade Vortex costs 20c or so, big dps upgrade.

edit: edited and added to 1st post a lvl 90 starter version breakdown with cost analyziz, a leveling section and a starter version Path of Building link.
Last edited by Dkodr on Apr 18, 2018, 3:09:52 PM
very tanky build, has good dps with highest QoL at that DPS mark
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 18, 2018, 4:49:46 PM
This looks great, thx for build. Might have to try it out if I can get the colors right on my chest
I had a question: is your sustain/leech strictly from Atziri flask? Seems like there are ways to get mana back from the ascendancy but seems like HP is at the mercy of flasks.

Someone earlier did mention using Warlord's which seems to be most popular solution for leech on casters. Does the tankiness from evasion/es make it feel like leech is not important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info