[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
rondango wrote:
Can someone help with the prioritization of the gear?

Two abyss sockets on belt (1 ex)
6 Link Loreweave (6 ex)
Xoph's Blood (11 ex)
Rings (1-2ex)
Prismatic Eye

What should I be saving and buying first to give me the best progressive results?

I did Loreweave > Amulet > Belt > Prismatic Eye/Rings

I did link and divine my own loreweave though so I had it for awhile before 6 link

The gear progression felt really good all the way through.

Thief's torment is a great ring and tbh I miss it at times still.
"
nosgnal wrote:
Hi. I'm currently level 84 playing this build. I cleared Uber lab super easy (facetanked Izaro); but, I'm having trouble with maps. The highest tier map I've cleared so far without dying is an alc'd tier 7. My friends playing other builds at my level / item range are clearing alc'd tier 11 - 12 maps with ease. I'm not sure if this build just isn't the greatest for map clearing, or if I'm doing something wrong. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

first your LGON its very low.. buy this ring https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thief%27s_Torment (search for close to perfect LGOH roll) instead of your Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark..
Change fire penetration for ancestrall call when u mapping and swap for fire pen only for bosses.

Change your amulet..... its a joke :D

change gloves for Tobfist 2 abbyss socket if u have money, if not seach for one socket

remove mana flask when u buy this ring u dont need any mana flask.
ing: Sehemyr
For those who have tested it how does Dying Sun feel?

I'm saving up for my helm enchant. Is it worth cutting into that fund by close to 3ex?
just a convinced jugg passing by and approving this build..!

cleared all content and its mother in incursion :D

"
For those who have tested it how does Dying Sun feel?

tested it, but all it realy does is messing with your resists (should be ballanced for wise oak) ...sure you gain some damage, but u aint realy need it and its realy not that much. would not recommend.

This is a league starter? Really?
nvm
Last edited by shtorm on Jul 6, 2018, 10:52:08 AM
"
This is a league starter? Really?

obviously u didnt read the guide carefully ;)

you start out as a lab farmer and transition into this monster... started league on a ~20c budget and ran many many labs deathless. ez
Hi guys, been playing this build from the start of the league and it's amazing :) Uber Elder down few times, Uber lab is a joke.

Small tip: if you want to squeeze even more DPS get tombfist with double "+2 lvl of socketed gems" corruption. Lvl 21 anger becomes lvl 25! :)

h/o no anger DPS: 33,400
h/o lvl 25 anger DPS: 50,150
Hey guys,

Very nice build guide, I love this build! Playing it on Hardcore Incursion and just reached lvl 85. Yesterday I got enough rings for the Loreweave, feels much saver now with the higher resis caps. Bought a pretty decent life on hit eldor ring and another one with +3 mana gain on hit so that I could finally replace my Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark setup with Herald of Ash.

The question is, what to buy/save currency for next? Any suggestions gearwise? Is it worth to try a divine orb on the Loreweave? Stats seem not to be best. Here my current gear:

If someone is playing this build in HC too, feel free to add me!
char name: JuggyBoy_inc
Why Unstoppable over Unrelenting?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info