[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
vuvk254 wrote:
"
Bandits: Kill all - No Oak, cause the two points result in %5 Life nodes later. Only if you want to go beyond level 95.

Hi im so confuse with your suggestion. You advise to kill all bandits or side with oak? sorry i'm pretty new to game.

Kill all 3 bandits, unless you're not planning to go beyond level 95, then kill Oak.
Hey Guys,
Started last week with this build and hit today LVL 100. Can clear all Content with him, expect U-Elder cause I didn't try him yet.

Currently I'm on 9k hp and 43.5 HO dps with ancestrall call and Inc. Area and without flask's, totem etc.

I wanted to know what the best way would be to spend the last 5 Skill Points on the tree?
I did take a Jewel node and one more node on Defiance and Blade of Cunning. Maybe I would take out the 2 green cunning nodes and the one on Defiance for an extra Jewel socket with Life + iAs.

Currently I'm also on all Res at 119% what is great for Wise Oak.

POB Link https://pastebin.com/MqGiw0MH

I think that the best would be some Opal Rings with LgoH, WED, fire damage, Life and some Res
also a Belt with Life, WED and Res. But then I should buy a new Helmet with much more Res to cap at least the 80%. Also some 21/20 Gems if that would help.

Can you give me some advice what I should do next to get more Dmg out of him?
got 70ex to spent and dont know what to do the best with them
"
Pyrazul wrote:
"
Hey guys, id like to ask your help on that one. I keep seeing people with over 50k dps in hideout, but mine is at 36k with anger, aspect of the spider, herald of ash, conc effect and fire pen. Wierdly enough, i have the same dps whether its conc effect or increased AOE Anyone has an idea? I might have missed something here. Also, im at 7k life, on which piece of gear could i squeeze more life? I struggle a bit with res since i wear devoto, but im good when i pop wise oak.

Here's my gear sitting at lvl 91:

For the shield, i got a shaped base and chaos spammed it (around 200c).

Thank you for your feedback guys I really appreciate it!

The AOE dps is just affect the magma balls, but not for the initial melee hit. your dps do change, but the tooltip dps you see in your hideout is only the melee hit dps.

If you have 7.2k life, you are totally ok, when your resistances were better.

You should get a loreweave with 80% max resistance, a better roled weapon, a second ring with life gain on hit.
Change your watcher's eye; phys dmg conversion is useless.
Also focus for better jewels. Jewels that have onslaught on kill, while you use an onslaught flask doesn't make much sence. Mods like "critical strike multiplier", "increased dmg for axes", "critical strike chance with lightning skills" or "adds dmg to mace attacks" are completly useless.

There is also more stuff like putting quality on your flasks, but I'm not even sure if you are trolling or those are real struggels... many of these things are already well explained in the introduction of this build.

Thank you for your response. I switched my watcher jewel. Ill look for a better weapon. For the second ring, ive been trying to craft one for days :(. Decent one are too expensive on standard. As for the onslaught flask, im using dying sun instead. Ill look for better jewels and hopefully i see a significant difference. I just dont see how ill hit 50k dps lol.
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Jul 5, 2018, 2:24:41 AM
Goodmorning exiles

I am relatively new to path of exile, and I have been trying out this wonderful build this entire league, but lately I feel like i´ve been hitting a brick wall in terms of progression.

firstly: I have managed to corrupt some of my gear, but I have no idea if the corruptions are good or bad. The build itself does not seem to describe what corruptions to aim for. Has anyone got a list per item?

Secondly: When i read your posts survivability rarely seems to be an issue, but I still find myself dying on a regular basis (not counting ele reflect maps as those just seem to be undoable for me)

My gear:

I am aware of the fact that i am still missing the head enchant (trust me i have been trying very hard to get it)

any help would be greatly appreciated.
"
thebenjin wrote:
Goodmorning exiles

I am relatively new to path of exile, and I have been trying out this wonderful build this entire league, but lately I feel like i´ve been hitting a brick wall in terms of progression.

firstly: I have managed to corrupt some of my gear, but I have no idea if the corruptions are good or bad. The build itself does not seem to describe what corruptions to aim for. Has anyone got a list per item?

Secondly: When i read your posts survivability rarely seems to be an issue, but I still find myself dying on a regular basis (not counting ele reflect maps as those just seem to be undoable for me)

My gear:

I am aware of the fact that i am still missing the head enchant (trust me i have been trying very hard to get it)

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your gear/tree looks reasonable so I'm not sure what's causing you to die. Some encounters are obviously more difficult/dangerous than others and some combinations of map mods will make certain maps extremely dangerous. If you're trying to level be a bit conservative in the maps you run.

As for the helm enchant, if you're trying to get one yourself by running labs, that's a crap shoot (and a clear mistake if you simply enchant your existing helm each lab and overwrite whatever you get if it's not +3 MS projectiles - you want to maximize income from your lab runs; either enchant helms or boots using good bases and sell them). Save up and purchase a helm with the enchant on it. Unfortunately the enchant on an armor base will run you in the neighborhood of 12ex or so.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 5, 2018, 5:47:06 PM
"
Hey Guys,
Started last week with this build and hit today LVL 100. Can clear all Content with him, expect U-Elder cause I didn't try him yet.

Currently I'm on 9k hp and 43.5 HO dps with ancestrall call and Inc. Area and without flask's, totem etc.

I wanted to know what the best way would be to spend the last 5 Skill Points on the tree?
I did take a Jewel node and one more node on Defiance and Blade of Cunning. Maybe I would take out the 2 green cunning nodes and the one on Defiance for an extra Jewel socket with Life + iAs.

Currently I'm also on all Res at 119% what is great for Wise Oak.

I think that the best would be some Opal Rings with LgoH, WED, fire damage, Life and some Res
also a Belt with Life, WED and Res. But then I should buy a new Helmet with much more Res to cap at least the 80%. Also some 21/20 Gems if that would help.

Can you give me some advice what I should do next to get more Dmg out of him?
got 70ex to spent and dont know what to do the best with them

I would use corrupted weapon with % attack speed and % increased physical damage (or + xx phys). Sadly cant compare which is better, but attack speed gives a lot. Im using one with fortify, but in my stash have one with attack speed and +X phys.
If you are rich:
- belt with % increased elemental damage (crafted 22 / up to 50)
- sometimes boots with option to craft 12 % elemental damage if prefix is free.
- rings with %increased elemental damage / flat dps / curse. I have ring with % increased projectile attack damage. Maybe also 1 ring with +3 mana to get better jewels.
- corrupted loreweave with %increased damage and +6% life
- corrupted shield with 6% life (gives at best +50hp - so not worth)
- gems with 8% onslaught x2 / maybe % chance to blind blind / gain x% phys as fire / attack speed. Best would be 4 mods on each jewel
- watchers eye with +15% fire penetration and >20% phys damage as fire

Nodes:
- 3 points to jewel node below Berserking
- +2 nodes for Diamond skin (+15% all res / + 12 armour) or
- +3 nodes to Razor's Edge (+60% phys with swords + 1 weapon attack range) But need to remove 1 node above Barbarism (+4% life, +3all res).
Last edited by Kryptolog on Jul 5, 2018, 3:31:08 AM
Wouldn't corrupt the sword tbh, it has like 25% attack speed vanilla with the 100 ar = 1% thingy. And the Ar helps a lot reaching the 95% cap. That's why i like gornodd's one since it only corrupted him more quality.

If i was searching for more damage i'd go for bubonic trail boots and row all 4 different types of eye jewels for 40% more damage. Then just look for what i lack in those jewels, most likely aiming for pure life, attack speed and resist
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
"
Pandab1rd wrote:

If i was searching for more damage i'd go for bubonic trail boots and row all 4 different types of eye jewels for 40% more damage.

40% increased damage
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info