[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
ment2008 wrote:

Its not about you doing something wrong but about OP gave false information, you just can't run reflect.

In fact you can run reflect and the OP provided guidance about precisely how to accomplish this.

I will say this - such guidance should have been provided in the opening post; and while it's possible to run ele reflect maps with this build, I rather think that it's not at all worthwhile doing so.

P.S. - Do you need to include your gear in virtually every post you make on this thread? Bragging is, at best, unbecoming.

Just ignore him. I gave him some solid advice but he just ignores it, a typical min/max dude with dps in mind when all he needs is to balance out the leech to fit with all the new features like double corruptions.
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
"
ment2008 wrote:
No point of using ToH, you have enough Phys reduction. better sell it and buy Dying Sun for more dps.
also Wise oak is a better choice then sulphur flask.

cool thanks ment! damn your gear is insane! You have the best molten strike jugg in the server right now I believe.
Thanks for the build op, really enjoying blasting through the maps ...
I just have a quick question, guys, but will aegis aurora shield work a bit better? .. Just wondering ..

Andy
"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:
I just have a quick question, guys, but will aegis aurora shield work a bit better? .. Just wondering ..

Andy

You could use it but Lioneye's has a lot more defense; if you're interested in more offense at the cost of defense you could also dual wield.
Best build I've played with so far.
LVL95 6.7K HP with some tweaks.

My ascendancies are
Undeniable, Unbreakable, Unflinching and Unrelenting (for than addition eke reduction and chaos res).
I also run with 7 endurance charges.

Gear is 6L Loreweabe, Xoph, 1sock Tombfist, Good rolled Grelwood and Lioneye's Remorse shield.
All res is 80% with charges up, phys reduction is 90%.

Did Red Elder and Atziri. Haven't tried Shaper yet.

I also run Combustion + Immolate instead of Ele Focus + AOE/Concentrate.
For bosses I swap Ancestral Call for Fire Pen.
"
pepo930x wrote:
Best build I've played with so far.
LVL95 6.7K HP with some tweaks.

My ascendancies are
Undeniable, Unbreakable, Unflinching and Unrelenting (for than addition eke reduction and chaos res).
I also run with 7 endurance charges.

Gear is 6L Loreweabe, Xoph, 1sock Tombfist, Good rolled Grelwood and Lioneye's Remorse shield.
All res is 80% with charges up, phys reduction is 90%.

Did Red Elder and Atziri. Haven't tried Shaper yet.

I also run Combustion + Immolate instead of Ele Focus + AOE/Concentrate.
For bosses I swap Ancestral Call for Fire Pen.

If you could somehow fit Kaoms Roots into the Build, it would be a decent ascendncy setup. But the lost gems sockets really hurt, and balancing resist will be much harder.

"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:

Andy

Aegis is an item for a totally diffrent build. Its imho one of the most underrated uniques in the game and im trying to find a good build for it for a while now. Lioneyes is impossibly good for this JUGG. Only super-insane mirror quality shields can provide the same defenses.

Aegis really needs a decent ES pool to work properly and it also needs a substantially higher blockchance. I think maybe a gladiator build could work quite well. But glad in itself is very specific and hard to get good damage numbers. It would need some expert level build crafting to come up with a well tuned build. But its certainly an attractive challange.
Hi guys,

I've been farming Uber Elder with this build and experimenting with the best (imo) setup and here's what works for me (deathless kills):

- use 2x Grelwood - dps is insane. 100k in h/o with Ancestral and 20/20 gems
- try to get watcher's eye with gain as fire + leech to compensate less defences
- 6L: conc + ancestral call - much faster annoying trash cleaning; no need for fire penentration gem as we got extra dps from dual wielding
- (cheap) life potion with immediate full life recovery:

- if you are comfortable with fights mechanics, swap one of defensive flasks for silver flask (onslaught)
- balance out your resistances. Ideally all at the same uncapped value or at least fire highest, cold lowest for full wise oak utilization

Good luck, have fun!
Last edited by DemeDiX on Jul 24, 2018, 2:54:14 PM
Could anyone give me some solid advice on what I could improve with my gear? I know I need a xophs but its out of my price range right now.
Xoph's is going to be the biggest barrier to someone using this build. The price on poe.trade right now is 7.5 ex, which is insane (elemental meme builds are driving this up). The best way, as the OP shows, is to just run avatar on fire on your skill tree. I'm planning on doing this myself, as my combined total net worth is maybe 5 ex which makes getting a xoph's impossible. I'll check back in once I get to maps and let you all know how the rest goes. I plan to use thief's torment as well instead of leach rings, so my version will be "suepr budget" version of the build.
"
Barky_ wrote:
Xoph's is going to be the biggest barrier to someone using this build. The price on poe.trade right now is 7.5 ex, which is insane (elemental meme builds are driving this up). The best way, as the OP shows, is to just run avatar on fire on your skill tree. I'm planning on doing this myself, as my combined total net worth is maybe 5 ex which makes getting a xoph's impossible. I'll check back in once I get to maps and let you all know how the rest goes. I plan to use thief's torment as well instead of leach rings, so my version will be "suepr budget" version of the build.

Xophs just an overall very good quality of life item. Its like a good barbeque sauce to your grilled spare ribs. The ribs taste quite good on their own though.

But its not like it adds major amount of damage. It just fills many gaps at the same time, adding resists, damage and life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info