[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Good afternoon someone could help with what improves on my character by looking at my profile
such detailed build even a dope like me can understand it
Ok so this build needs +3 mana on hit.

Has anyone checked if +2 is enough if you choose versatility over Precision in the passives?

You essentially lose 3% attack speed, but gain 20 Intelligence and 8% mana cost reduction

If +2 was enough the change would be huge, cutting necessary jewel mod down to 1 with the +2 leech mod
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
"
Rosenwtf wrote:
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
"
Rosenwtf wrote:
can someone watch my profile and tell me what to buy next ?
I have 5 ex but dunno what to buy

You should farm up some more currency and buy a xophs
In the meantime grab avatar of fire

thx for answer!
can you write a list of items which i should looking for (in priority)? (sory for my bad english)

These are in order of priority(left to right)
thiefs torment-Loreweave-6L loreweave-Xophs blood-enchanted helm-2 socket tombfist-leech rings/jewels(for mana)-minmaxing the rest(Better jewels,rings,better rolled weapon(s)/shield/gloves/better corrupted gear with good implicits)
thats how i prioritize gear for my char.
Good Luck Exile :p
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
"
douglaszinhoo wrote:
Good afternoon someone could help with what improves on my character by looking at my profile

I would help you but i cant seem to be able to see your characters
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Hey Guys,

started this Build with UberLab Farming in Mind and since Level 80 I am having a Blast.
Here is My PoB
https://pastebin.com/ALgr4eYR
Gear
Spoiler

I play very Budget friendly, most expensive Item was the 2socket Tombfist, no Xoph's or anything special. Whole cost maybe 2 ex? Mostly crap Gear.

Now my question is: Why use Elemental Focus + Conc Effect?

I use Combustion + Immolate and my PoB shows more Damage.
(Molten Strike, Ele with Attacks, Multi Strike, Ancestrall Call, Combustion, Immolate)

Another Idea: How about using Impresence for Free Fire Pen? (Blasphemy + Flammability)
Avatar of Fire is only 3 points, and Xoph's is 10ex ;)

of maybe Yoke of Suffering could be cool?
I dunno,...

Cheers
Alienbutter
"
Alienbutter wrote:
Hey Guys,

started this Build with UberLab Farming in Mind and since Level 80 I am having a Blast.
Here is My PoB
https://pastebin.com/ALgr4eYR
Gear
Spoiler

I play very Budget friendly, most expensive Item was the 2socket Tombfist, no Xoph's or anything special. Whole cost maybe 2 ex? Mostly crap Gear.

Now my question is: Why use Elemental Focus + Conc Effect?

I use Combustion + Immolate and my PoB shows more Damage.
(Molten Strike, Ele with Attacks, Multi Strike, Ancestrall Call, Combustion, Immolate)

Another Idea: How about using Impresence for Free Fire Pen? (Blasphemy + Flammability)
Avatar of Fire is only 3 points, and Xoph's is 10ex ;)

of maybe Yoke of Suffering could be cool?
I dunno,...

Cheers
Alienbutter

It's quite simple. This build deals with the fact the balls do impact damage as a side effect. Many balls, more damage, that has to trigger because this build has quite a lot of attack speed. sure, burn is a thing for bosses, but for clearing, direct damage is ahhmygod nice
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
Just putting a vouch here - easily cleared all content this league with this build @ 93, 7k hp, roughly 35k DPS with just auras.

+3 enchant on helmet is HUGE.

Guide works flawlessly as written and most problems people encounter will be due to deviating from the guidance given. My only addition beyond the vouch is that Ancestral Call felt more comfortable on bosses than Fire Penetration did due to the extra HPS gained from using the 'trick' to generate twice as many (as posted in the guide) and I used Ancestral Call over Fire Penetration for all content.
Last edited by Rysidion on Jul 20, 2018, 4:42:44 PM
"
Rosenwtf wrote:
can someone watch my profile and tell me what to buy next ?
I have 5 ex but dunno what to buy

6-link Loreweave and then +3 projectile helm enchant; next Flammability Impressence (filler until you can get Xoph's), rings with + life on hit... etc.

+3 helm enchant is a huge priority but is probably a bit behind 6-link Loreweave.
Hi guys,

I'm collecting objects for testing this build and i'm "stucked" looking for +3 helm enchant and something acceptable for ring slots. I am playing IHC.

Is Starkonja's good for this build? I know this helmet is good in general terms, but I don't know if i'll struggle with resistances then. I'm talking about Starkonja because i can't find any rare/white helmet with +3 molten strike projectiles (I'm looking sice last week and there is nothing :\).

About rings, I have a similar problem but sometimes there is something good (but the prices are extremely expensive for something "meh").

Any tip..?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info