[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
MDShields wrote:
Love this build! Just recently switched from RF to it.

Could not see any notes on HC, would you guys change anything? More endurance charges? Different ascendancy order etc?

Should i go for 6L lorewaeve before buying rings?

I'm just playing HC Incursion, lvl 87 atm. I've nothing changed, just followed guide, leveled with Molten Strike and had no problem with bosses, labs etc. IMO there's no need to change anything. Currently farming yellow tier 7-9 maps and facetank almost everything.

When I've reached maps I bought 5L chest and Lioneye's. I've purchased recently crappy rings for a few chaos (really difficult to buy on HC Incursion), they are enough for now and next will be Loreweave. If you can afford and link Loreweave I'd definitely buy it before rings.

Spoiler
Hello. Can you please clarify which is better lvl 22 ring herald of ash, or 20l 20q gem? thx
The 20/20 gem provides more dps.
"
MDShields wrote:
Love this build! Just recently switched from RF to it.

Could not see any notes on HC, would you guys change anything? More endurance charges? Different ascendancy order etc?

Should i go for 6L lorewaeve before buying rings?

I followed the tree given in the leveling section exactly. Worked out to be very strong. For HC, I would recommend grabbing the 2 endurance charge points as you get to them and also grabbing the second wildfire socket as you get near it.

Love this build <3 i have play this build and it got me to t16 in 2 day with no xoph's blood.
Help! I don't know what to upgrade... What upgrades would help out the most?

Character name: MoltenPrism

Sorry can't get my gems to post because the passive tree display keeps sticking at 99%. Anyone having that same issue or know how to fix it?
Last edited by myprism on Jul 28, 2018, 11:48:56 AM
"
myprism wrote:
Help! I don't know what to upgrade... What upgrades would help out the most?

Character name: MoltenPrism

Sorry can't get my gems to post because the passive tree display keeps sticking at 99%. Anyone having that same issue or know how to fix it?

The only improvements that i could recommend you are getting more life and dex on boots
switch devoto for a rare helm with +3projectile Molten strike enchant with life armour(or evasion)and resists(or buy a white base and craft it yourself),get 20/20 gems les resists on ring and more damage/life/dex,enfeeble i think is better than poachers mark(in my opinion :p)
and grab a loreweave with 80% max res.

Have a good day and have fun exile!
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Thor_Inica on Jul 28, 2018, 4:37:24 PM
Thanks for the response! I will try to get some of those.
Two elder LGOH rings have to be VERY VERY good to beat out a well rolled thief's torment (TT). Most of the rings im seeing linked in this forum aren't better than a TT. In terms of LGOH TT still beats two elder rare rings - and is definitely the way to go for MF.

I think unless you have serious resist & HP problems - you should be going TT. If you're looking at it as two rings, TT is 30 LGOH, 15 MGOH, 17 All Res, and on top of that 8 Quant and 25% curse effect reduction per ring. Wearing two top rolled rare rings you gain +-120 life (most rings im seeing in this forum only have 30-40 each, low), and an extra two spaces to fill a little extra resists, but is that really worth it to lose 16 Quant, 50% curse reduct, and 20LGOH + 30MGOH? I feel like TT is highly underrated in this guide - almost seems BIS to me.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Jul 29, 2018, 5:36:18 AM
Hello! I am lvl 83, sitting at 5.6k life. cant get any better items, cuz im broke, am i guardian/shaper viable? thx.

I also belive, that i am lacking dps. Am i correct?
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Jul 29, 2018, 6:59:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info