Indigon Poet's Pen: instant-kill shaper/easy uber elder/7 mil dps (3,5 mil shaper)

Nice build, I liked how you maded a crit build out of it,

By the way, why not go LL if you use skyforth?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
What bandits did you take for this?
Hello in Path of Building you have life leech or life for hit 800 we can i this become i have 0 life on hit i cant found it can help me pls?
Hi good sir,

May i ask you what level do the gems on the poet's pen build need to be? I saw you are using a lvl 2 frenzy and some other skills have huge ranges in level.

I been playing the build and my VD goes up to 82k by the time the mana cost on frenzy becomes so high per cast that i cant sustain it anymore.
Im wondering how we proc arcane surge, as we dont use totems, just trying to figure out my ascendancies. Any info there would be super appreciated.
AS proc of your own spells too not just totems.
why lightning pen on frenzy when we have no lightning dmg?

could you attack a 'gem links' spoiler to your thread please and ty :)
Would arc + lightning warp be strictly worse than this setup? in the pens.

(arc + 2 dmg sups)
(lightning warp + less duration + swift affliction)

i think this would have way higher clear speed but not sure about the boss DPS.
Having tried the LW/Arc version I feel this is superior for clearing; The balls clear off-screen mobs.

I have had some issues due to hitting full mana with anger up, though. Seems adding a little more to my mana pool and a third Fevered mind(I might try two again) fixed it. This feels better than the versions with MoM/EO, granted I did not have a dying sun or zephi when I tried those versions. I don't have your crit multi yet but, about 70% shy of yours, but I can't wait.
Last edited by puterbot on Jul 1, 2018, 10:45:44 PM
would i be able to use sanctuary of thought instead of conviction of power for this build or would the reduced mana cost of skills cause the helm to be inert

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info