Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

OMFG THIS IS ACTUALLY EXACTLY WHAT THIS GAME NEEDS RIGHT NOW! THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING! IF YOU TAKE THIS AWAY TOMORROW I AM QUITTING UNTIL NEXT LEAGUE!
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
"
V_i_n_s wrote:
"
zat0m wrote:
how long will this last?
is it only 1 day because i got to go to work but i always loved cutthroat events.. but i guess im just v ery unlucky here or will it last longer then one day?

good luck mate :D

thanks but are there any statements on how long it will last?? :>
*** this crap servers are over filled either waiting or every *** time operation failed time out and some other crap *** every time the same with this crap. cant you spend more time fixing it for the people with petato pcs instead of bringing always new contents
Man, some people are so salty. You get a full free mode as an April Fool's joke and from all the salt going around you'd think that they were shutting down the game servers forever.

Lighten up, people. GGG isn't replacing the standard game with this mode (which is fun but pretty rough around the edges), and it's not like creating the mode took much effort. Nobody's going to abandon the core game to play it exclusively, even if for some reason it stayed around past the 1st. Yeah, they had to shut the server down for a few minutes, but that's not earth-shattering either. Just go play it - or don't - it doesn't matter which.
Path of Exile is finally the E-Sport Activision Blizzard always wanted.
Thanks for the good amount of Humor GGG, the Royale thing is a good one :D

Happy Easter everyone!
Just tried Royale... I have no more slots for a new char, so ok I'll delete an undeveloped one... Entering Royale... Killed after a few seconds (shit happens), ok let's wait a bit for a new game... No new games... Ok, lemme go back to normal play, but first I notice I still don't have any new slot. Ok let's delete royale char, but I can't see my royale char in the char list? So basically you just stole me a char slot, thanks! Ok nvm, hopefully this bullshit will stop in a few hours, so let's play a few maps. First attempt: failed to join any instance... Ok shit happens... Second attempt, entering a map, after a few seconds I return back to login screen, then I come back and puff! The portals are gone.

This happened in the last 5 minutes of play. Bye bye Poe for today, I guess this crap won't change until Royale shit will be removed or patched?

Anyway, happy Easter to everyone, GGG included!
This is how GGG releases things? one day to make a unfinished joke like this?

The player spawn on a beach close to other players and a bunch of useless skill gems
drops, none of them are the skill you want. Then, a player with good items on inventory
obtained from another rounds, come and kill you like a peace of paper!

Very nice GGG!
dude, this is awesome.

The truly PvP of PoE is right here.

Is that really a 1st april joke or are u planning to build it in the future?

there is LOTS of possibilities here... basically u can do anything u want with this royale mod! hahaha

1) extra xp to palyers get lvl 20-30 fast, and makes the game more interesting
2) 4 links drop, to make game more interesting
3) more tabula rasa drops, make it more interesting
4) skill point book drops ( yes yes yes )
5) maybe players could be able to reach ascendancy at level 20, or something? ( instantly, not doing lab, ofc ) .. just grab level 20 and choose ascendancy

And.. keep going!! lots of thigns cna be done here... played like 1h and I had LOTS of fun with this LMAO!!! :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
April fools and all man, but that's simply horrifying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info