Announcing PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Well that was actually a pretty good time.
WINNER WINNER RHOA DINNER!
If there is actually a limited edition pvp mtx for this then I am sad for you GGG
Grate something more to make my game lag!!!an disconnect!!
It was fun.
Good job GGG
Got a win finally, but damn that was painful. Ended up finishing off a split arrow ranger using frost blades with my ranger. Lucked out and got a Gore drill and Blackheart out of one of those big chests.
"
evilrune wrote:
Got a win finally, but damn that was painful. Ended up finishing off a split arrow ranger using frost blades with my ranger. Lucked out and got a Gore drill and Blackheart out of one of those big chests.

Read: find amazing gear and roll ur char around it or have no chance. This event was annoying as hell for all 35 minutes.
Do i have to download the battle royale patch or is this optional, and is there any actual game patch other than the meme BR. I have slow internet so probably will finish download on the 2nd and most of the time i crash out of the game due to freeze and lags, mostly after oriath patch.

On another note, why not just make a side league with the cutthroat mod, almost the same thing as battle royale
Just in time for April Fool's eh? Well Played lol
I need to say with Bestiary league was ARPG for sure abandoned from PoE, this can't be worse :D

BTW. If you balanced skills for that in one day how is announced I will never/ever again say GGG are ....
Last edited by Coolmer on Apr 1, 2018, 1:16:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info