how do you guys getting rich so fast?

I hugged her again and it pooped out

Puppppppppppppppy
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I_NO's dog left me.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
iiq/iir map farming
currency flipping, trade bot/macro
annul crafting
essence crafting
general alt crafting (just with bot ^^)

essence crafting has an amazing ratio, if you can buy them in bulk

but everything needs knowledge of the game
especially in week 1 you can get rich very fast
"
I hugged her again and it pooped out

Puppppppppppppppy

Donate
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
ok I tossed some in your haunted mansion
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
ok I tossed some in your haunted mansion

Which one? I have like 100+ pool now ahhhhhhhhhh

Brain is fried :x
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
The one that says #811buttwalrus
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Just so the OP understands... I_No is the ringleader of a crew. She doesn't represent a single player's wealth. They work together as a team and accomplish far more than what they could acting as individuals. Kudos to them for that. Teamwork. All for it. But bullying the OP for asking a question is pretty tacky.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Just so the OP understands... I_No is the ringleader of a crew. She doesn't represent a single player's wealth. They work together as a team and accomplish far more than what they could acting as individuals. Kudos to them for that. Teamwork. All for it. But bullying the OP for asking a question is pretty tacky.

I'm commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the citadel.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You know the best part? My crew left the first week. I'm the only one remaining.

And have been for awhile now.

/hops around in depression.

I miss my friends.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 31, 2018, 9:14:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info