how do you guys getting rich so fast?

Ive played bestiary since day 1 of the league,
people getting rich fast are just 1000% better at the game than you, simple as that.

They play in groups

They are experts at playing and gearing same/similar builds/ play style.

They have enough expertise to have at least done every content in the game at least twice

They know from experience what maps / area's suit their playstye/builds and just keep chaining those maps

Get to maps day 1 - keep finishing atlas , trading map bonuses/ completion, farm shaper / elder .

I wasted so much time farming tabula card in blood aqua ducts on day 2 , where people already were farming 70+ zones on day 1.

They have experience flipping currency , items , cards

they know meta

They alt+regal meta jewels and sell them for crazy prices

They also already know the league mechanics/having played beta or just ignore 90% of them till they have cornered the market and are at super high levels.

I wasted so much time just doing bestiary mechanics.... utter criminal waste of time.

Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Mar 31, 2018, 11:41:05 PM
There is no such thing as getting rich fast unless u happen upon 2 or more mirror drops. Hard work and working in a clan is what makes you wealthy over time.
This is not my real account. Only used for forum posts. :P
"
There is no such thing as getting rich fast unless u happen upon 2 or more mirror drops. Hard work and working in a clan is what makes you wealthy over time.

2 or more mirror drops?!

Glad I'm easily pleased with find an ex or affording a 6l by league end.
"
I hugged her again and it pooped out

Puppppppppppppppy

No way... you're confusing I_No's dog with Nibler's dark matter that powers the Planet Express package delivery spaceship:

Nibler poop:

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
You just have to grind alot and make smart choices during the way. Early leauge play alot get to high tier maps is my way. Here and there luck comes in and helps you i guess.

Or you just flip for a week and never have to grind again.
lab seems to be the secret if, like me, you're not optimal in your mapping techniques :)

Got most of my "high value tickets" from lab personally.

I'll never be as rich as those who know what they're doing but that works for me, eh.

*also labs gave me a decent amount of red maps over time from end-of-lab-chests. So i guess it's a good idea to farm lab a bunch before going into red maps.

** This is for hardcore ; i guess suicide-bombing very high tier maps in standard could be better than lab.
Last edited by teksuoPOE on Apr 1, 2018, 7:32:00 PM
I get rich just by mapping a lot. I don't like magicfinding, I don't like running uber lab, I can still afford everything I want within a reasonable timeframe. Never had any issues with that at all.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
>Run a build that allows you to walk though content at the start of a league such as warcheif totems...boring but very effective.

>Practice build you are going to run in league well BEFORE the league starts...know where points are going and what skill gems to get when...DO NOT use any gear you have found with other character as this does not help you get better and faster. Somethings might change but you'll have a good idea...

>Farm Uber lab ASAP...easily make lots of profit early in league

>Run highest tiered maps you can/have when not doing Uber lab and always run uber trials when avl

>Accept there are ppl that play this game for 30 hours straight when a league releases...you are not going to be first or even in the top 10% but if you are faster than MOST players you can still make "lots" of currency

I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Apr 1, 2018, 9:40:34 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Just so the OP understands... I_No is the ringleader of a crew. She doesn't represent a single player's wealth. They work together as a team and accomplish far more than what they could acting as individuals. Kudos to them for that. Teamwork. All for it. But bullying the OP for asking a question is pretty tacky.
she's waiting to get banned again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info