[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

So..just want to throw out a quick testimony. Just hit 69.

This build..has blown my mind. The interactions between Lightning Warp and Arc are amazing, Lightning Warp feels good, the build is way smoother and quite frankly way better than a VD Poet's Pen build, especially with a movement skill built in.

Once you hit 68 and get an Inpulsa's the build skyrockets, and it goes even further when obtaining Choir.

All in all, extremely satisfied with the build and will finish a9/10 here in a bit and start mapping and come back with a progress report!

Here's my current gear. As you can see i still have leveling gloves, boots, belt, a Elreon ring and wore a Karui Ward all the way through and still face rolled content.

3.75 APS Works best for this build btw

Running 3.73 and feels fluffy af

Everything over 3.75 Starts dropping

Just whos wondering
Last edited by betaheadhunter on Apr 2, 2018, 6:43:11 AM
it is quite the build! I completely agree!

Kudos to dariidar for sharing!
Hey, your build looks really nice and fun ( + it has really good clean speed)
I was wondering if it was safe/deathless vs red tier maps /guardians/elder ? no ele reflect ofc
Yes, I have done all red map boss/guardians/elders deathless. But I play in softcore and still die from time to time due to mistakes / very hard map mods, so I don't know about how hardcore viable it is.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
This isn't to play on HC, i'm just playing RF for endgame right now but i want a faster build so i can spawn elder alot more.
Well if you've done em deathless ima try your build, love how it looks and works !
This build is the most fun I've had playing PoE in recent memory. My only problem right now is insta-ganks where I'll suddenly die for what seems to be no reason at all. My build is up and running 100% and I'm cruising through red tier maps.

The instant deaths are probably due to my own playstyle, but they are SO frustrating. It's not fun or fair to die instantly and not be able to understand what happened or what you can do in the future to prevent it. This is not good game design at all--it's a grave error in mechanical balance on GGG's part.

On another note, I love opening breaches and just warping across them like you're doing a special Breach dance to keep all these purple monsters out. It's hilarious.
Last edited by jedy567 on Apr 2, 2018, 12:37:39 PM
The random death's may just be to rare mobs with Ele Reflect. Even if the map isn't rolled with elemental reflect, random rare mobs can still have it.

My question: I saw on the OP's youtube that he used a GC/BF variant on another map with Phys to Lightning conversion. Is that superior to the ball lightning?

Question 2: For the chest, would a 6L setup adding Culling Strike or Blind support be valuable? I just don't feel the need to use portal, and either seems like it would be valuable.
Last edited by Xyrm on Apr 2, 2018, 1:46:33 PM
i agree with Xyrm, i feel weird not using a 6 link this far into the season and portal gem is not as desirable. maybe a Defense gem for the last socket? clear speed is great and dps is good but toughness on final boss seems questionable at times (i have slow reaction speed so more toughness is better LOL)
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.
If you need a 6th link I'd recommend fortify so you'll have that up almost 100% of the time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info