[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
commonjunks wrote:
"
Penetros wrote:
"
V400KG wrote:
hmm, barage must be lvl 1 and frenzy 5 im i right?

It truly doesn't matter, you can leave them both at level 1.

@Penetros, i think i am going to follow your profile build (more interested in ele reflect).
Which ascendancy you took in order, bandits and Pantheon?
Would appreciate your help.

I accidentally took Eramir for bandits but it's all been fine. I'd probably take Alira, but honestly I'm capped on res and I have a glove that's literally magic with only 14% res, boots that could path of exile.

For ascendancy I went hiero first so I could start there by merc, then got trials from 820 and got elementalist for the ele reflect.
Can someone tell me what the best bodyswap gem link setup would be if I wanna replace lightning warp?
"
dylan33 wrote:
Can someone tell me what the best bodyswap gem link setup would be if I wanna replace lightning warp?

From a quick search, it looks like Unearth and GMP are commonly used with Body Swap.
Lightning Warp is much faster and smoother, dont recommend to change it for bodyswap.
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:
Lightning Warp is much faster and smoother, dont recommend to change it for bodyswap.

I don't recommend it either - just responding the question. It's no nice not having to bother with opening doors. I use that as my main movement skill with this build and it's so fast and accurate.
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:

I don't recommend it either - just responding the question. It's no nice not having to bother with opening doors. I use that as my main movement skill with this build and it's so fast and accurate.

Ikr? I am even thinking about dropping quicksilver flask, since warp doesnt get benefits from it. And about bodyswap - tried it on volatile dead poets, in the beginnig its better, but u cant make it faster, the speed of bodyswap is constant (almost), and warp, at the same time get huge performance increase with level, quality and links.
Last edited by iamjustacrazy on Jun 7, 2018, 4:51:33 PM
can this build run without inpulsa/council until i am able to afford them ?

2x pens, tab and starks to start?
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:
"
YT_HB wrote:
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:

Ikr? I am even thinking about dropping quicksilver flask, since warp doesnt get benefits from it. And about bodyswap - tried it on volatile dead poets, in the beginnig its better, but u cant make it faster, the speed of bodyswap is constant (almost), and warp, at the same time get huge performance increase with level, quality and links.

Actually, Quicksilver flasks should speed up warp, if only a bit. The base delay for warp is determined by the time it would take for your character to run the euclidean distance between your current and target locations. So movement speed increases reduce that delay. Though with how much we're reducing effect duration and getting some cast speed, it may not come out to much of a boost.
- Mastermind of discord can be replaced for paragon of calamity? asking cause atziri reflect.....
>tornshoe
Good to know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info