[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

hmm, barage must be lvl 1 and frenzy 5 im i right?
"
V400KG wrote:

It truly doesn't matter, you can leave them both at level 1.
"
Penetros wrote:
"
V400KG wrote:

It truly doesn't matter, you can leave them both at level 1.

@Penetros, i think i am going to follow your profile build (more interested in ele reflect).
Which ascendancy you took in order, bandits and Pantheon?
Would appreciate your help.
Does the lighting warp feel clunky for movement ...is it really faster then swap ?
Got lucky and had an inpulsa and an exalt drop on the same map last night.

Build is really fun so far even though Im not even close to finishing it yet. Arc is insane right now

I kinda wanna try bodyswap instead of lightning warp, what gem links would I want to use with it? Never used bodyswap before
Last edited by dylan33 on Jun 6, 2018, 8:50:06 PM
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Does the lighting warp feel clunky for movement ...is it really faster then swap ?

I'm actually liking it quite a bit. I've never previously liked LW so I never leveled it up much and supported it in the past. It's fairly quick and once you get used to it's limitations (where you choose to warp to) it's very useful for getting around, over and through things. I've found myself just attacking place to use LW as my main movement skill now when armed with Pens 1 and 2.
Hello, having a blast with your build, wrecking everything.

Any idea what can I upgrade next?

Just wanted to say this has been the best leveling experience to date. Awesome build. Can someone give me some advice on how Frenzy and Barrage are mean't to be used? Am I supposed to build charges with Frenzy then switch to Barrage? Do I keep alternating between the two ? Any help on how to play this build efficiently would be of great help. One other thing , can anyone recommend some good flasks strictly for leveling? Lets say 30-50 range? Thanks.
"
XxPainzXx wrote:
Just wanted to say this has been the best leveling experience to date. Awesome build. Can someone give me some advice on how Frenzy and Barrage are mean't to be used? Am I supposed to build charges with Frenzy then switch to Barrage? Do I keep alternating between the two ? Any help on how to play this build efficiently would be of great help. One other thing , can anyone recommend some good flasks strictly for leveling? Lets say 30-50 range? Thanks.

Read how Poet's Pen works.

Frenzy and Barrage are only there to proc the spells in Poet's Pen. Neither are there for actual damage.

Frenzy is your general mapping attack. You pretty use this 90% of the time.

Barrage is used when you fight bosses, because the high number of projectiles coupled with life gain on hit gives you a lot of sustain.

All your damage comes from the Arc/Ball lightning socketed in Poet's Pens.
Been looking at it, and people are flipping inpulsa's like CRAZY.

Several guys I saw have around 10 up for sale each.

Every one <140c gets snatched up by them and relisted.

inb4 "but free market = god"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info