[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

I am having a lot of fun with this build. I have pretty much everything minus the Impulsa. Maybe 3.4 but there is no face tanking in 3.5 with this build, you stop attacking aka leeching and your dead 1 hit. 99% of the time it's no big deal because most of everything dies before it has a chance to do anything to you but when you do get hit you know it. Some bosses will just one shot you regardless of hitting them since they attack the whole screen via aoe. Overall though a pretty decent character. Very fast farmer and Ossuary Syndicate farmer.
Playing a Witch first..
"
alpish wrote:

Scion:
As you mention, This build gets its amazing clear speed from elementalist shock prolif and impulsa interaction. With scion you don’t have prolif, so the clearspeed gonna suffer. The wand corruption used to be the weaker workaround for this. However, when they changed the corruptions with Incursion, there is no more ele prolif support corruption, I.e it is now legacy, hence the reason you cannot find it in Betrayal. .

So imo, scion lost its flavor for this build with Incursion.

I've did scion version of this build back in incursion and it worked very well by sticking in ele prolif gem for clear speed arc/lw. And as mentioned in OP when you consider additional skill points and second possible ascendancy there is effectively very little difference in clear speed and damage. Did all content back then with ease. Also 3.4 added unnatural instinct, which along with might of the meeks is best used with scion. It fits very well for this build too.
Hello, I started this build recently, and I am wondering how do I go by with 2 Pens in the start.

1. I attack first, and than I warp to the position I have clicked. Is this because my cast speed is low? How do I solve this, I am lvl 25 atm.

2. I also wonder how do I move. At the moment I have Barage on my right mouse click, but i saw on the video it is not like that.

I could use help on these 2 problems.
Noob, here thanks :D
just swap lighting warp from gloves to 2nd pen, intead of Firestorm, and 3link pen with Lighting warp - less duration - swift affliction
"
Fimas222 wrote:
just swap lighting warp from gloves to 2nd pen, intead of Firestorm, and 3link pen with Lighting warp - less duration - swift affliction

Ooh, nice, ok that is solved. So now i always fire barrage too when I move.

Also, how do I fight bosses now when i only have 2 pens, and always got lightning war on 1 of the pens.
"
b1zm4rk wrote:
"
Fimas222 wrote:

Ooh, nice, ok that is solved. So now i always fire barrage too when I move.

Also, how do I fight bosses now when i only have 2 pens, and always got lightning war on 1 of the pens.

You can use barrage. Also, use fire dash to ''leave'' the combat.
Hi,

I've switched over to this setup for MF but kept Enkhi's talent tree since I started as selfcast ARC.
Any tips? Should I regret dem talents and go for the crit? This is my setup and you can check my char too.

Any tips on survavability would be nice :). Or where an MF build shines since it's my first one and I've still just been runing t15, t16 maps randomly :)).
"
dariidar wrote:

Helmet - Reduced Ball Lightning Projectile Speed

Im guessing this enchant got removed?
Last edited by senorlongnuts on Jan 19, 2019, 3:18:59 PM
yes (
"
TheOfficer wrote:
I am having a lot of fun with this build. I have pretty much everything minus the Impulsa. Maybe 3.4 but there is no face tanking in 3.5 with this build, you stop attacking aka leeching and your dead 1 hit. 99% of the time it's no big deal because most of everything dies before it has a chance to do anything to you but when you do get hit you know it. Some bosses will just one shot you regardless of hitting them since they attack the whole screen via aoe. Overall though a pretty decent character. Very fast farmer and Ossuary Syndicate farmer.

I have the same question : How its possible to face tank with this build? I really have a bad time against bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info