[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

What about the tree for 3.4? Any significant change? Are you planning to update this guide until the release?

I am in love with this build, will be my league starter following Enki's levelling guide.

sorry for any english error, my english is a little rusty.
Does anyone have any basic tips for using Poet's Pen? First time poet's pen build but 1000h in the game.
Tinkered with an elemental reflect immune setup using paragon of calamity and intuitive leap jewel for frenzy on hit and 25% mana increase node instead of frenzy in gloves to farm for currency early on in the league. Not intending to farm bosses with it just spam maps.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/GJScpa8B
Does this damage seem right? Also swapped out charged dash cause it felt super clunky and never really ended up using it in flashback when mapping with lw+quicksilver flask (personal preference). Attack speed 3.73 before frenzy charges, ehp 6.4k should still be fine for just mapping. Conductivity CoH Shock Nova CWDT for lightning pen on whatever doesn't die in one shot.

Edit: Updated the pastebin link.
Last edited by Javss on Aug 30, 2018, 11:53:22 AM
"
Javss wrote:
Tinkered with an elemental reflect immune setup using paragon of calamity and intuitive leap jewel for frenzy on hit and 25% mana increase node instead of frenzy in gloves to farm for currency early on in the league. Not intending to farm bosses with it just spam maps.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/YFEM2pQ6
Does this damage seem right? Also swapped out charged dash cause it felt super clunky and never really ended up using it in flashback when mapping with lw+quicksilver flask (personal preference). Attack speed 3.73 before frenzy charges, ehp 6.4k should still be fine for just mapping. Conductivity CoH Shock Nova CWDT for lightning pen on whatever doesn't die in one shot.

That PoB doesn't work to import.
Last edited by YT_HB on Aug 30, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
This build is great thanks!!!!

You will need a level 95 to complete the tree now instead of 94

The pathway to the Elementalist now Holy Dominion in 3.4 has been changed so you will need 2 minor nodes to get to devotion now.

Anyone know if the scion benefits from elemental focus passive?

Thanks for your time, my apologies if these questions seem self evident I am fairly new and still wrapping my head around the interactions.

(I would love to see a SCION 3.4 tree)
Last edited by Vinzz0 on Aug 31, 2018, 9:08:41 AM
3.4 changes: lightning warp got buffed.
Can anyone share the new skilltree?
Last edited by Chorizzaur on Aug 31, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
So is the idea to use your Arc/LW poets pens for mapping and switch out LW for Ball Lightning for Bosses?
how do you get capped resistances with that many uniques? when i import to path of building you have like 50/60/70 resistances.
"
Grimcreeper88 wrote:
So is the idea to use your Arc/LW poets pens for mapping and switch out LW for Ball Lightning for Bosses?

Exactly. It's easiest (QoL) to have 2 sets of Pens and weapon swap between the 2 sets but it's not required. You could even just use the BL and Arc Pens for everything but it's not as fast without LW to move around the map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info