[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Hi,

Firstly, let me thank you a million times for an amazing build AND guide.

I started my third flashback char with this one with the aim of killing Shaper, which I am happy to say was able to do at first attempt (5 deaths so needed all 6 portals xD). However I understand that sharper kill is more about understanding the mechanics and skill than the build itself and hit 95 as well.

I was able to do all guardians and elder guardians deathless except for Hydra which somehow results in at least one death. Should work at it I guess. Being a wander I felt Chimera could be a bit difficult during smoke phases but its the easiest of the guardians for this build atleast for me.

For Uber elder I had to take someone's help but next league I plan to Solo Uber elder with his build. Any suggestions, gear/skill wise for Uber Elder?

Once again, many thanks for the build and guide.

Last edited by spacenoxx on Aug 22, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
"
spacenoxx wrote:
Hi,

Firstly, let me thank you a million times for an amazing build AND guide.

I started my third flashback char with this one with the aim of killing Shaper, which I am happy to say was able to do at first attempt (5 deaths so needed all 6 portals xD). However I understand that sharper kill is more about understanding the mechanics and skill than the build itself and hit 95 as well.

I was able to do all guardians and elder guardians deathless except for Hydra which somehow results in at least one death. Should work at it I guess. Being a wander I felt Chimera could be a bit difficult during smoke phases but its the easiest of the guardians for this build atleast for me.

For Uber elder I had to take someone's help but next league I plan to Solo Uber elder with his build. Any suggestions, gear/skill wise for Uber Elder?

Once again, many thanks for the build and guide.

Don't bother honestly.

I feel like this Build isn't able to do UberElder.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

Don't bother honestly.

I feel like this Build isn't able to do UberElder.

Its still fine even if it can't. Did Vaal Temple and Atziri as well. I am ok if a build can do just about everything in the game except for Uber Elder. It made more than enough currency for me to try and make a pure Uber Elder farmer if I needed xD.
I wanted to thank the author of the build for such a magnificent construction .. and for so much fun!
I would have liked to have more time to tune all my equipment in a more perfect way .. but being such a short league .. I would like to continue it without a doubt ..

still not having the perfect gems for the tree and the gem abyss .. which crafteado all .. and some consideration of the team to improve .. I could in a month, literally clean almost all the content .. basically it is very important to know the mechanics of the build and it makes any boss really easy .. and obviously go deep into the quality of the skill gems ... besides some readjustment in the tree, where it comes to take advantage of an intuitive one to grab several interesting nodes .. I was able to arrive to 94lv and kill the guardians .. and I would only miss shaper ..

thanks
Last edited by Garroshes on Aug 23, 2018, 9:03:28 PM
would this be the build to follow tree wise if i wish to do 2 sets of poet? one set being lightning warp and arc, second set being lightning ball for damage.

i want to try and make a budget version to use till i farm the currency for the late game gear. is this possible?

i wanna give this idea a try for next league but i dont want to waste my time if its impossible to pull off on a budget :/
"
would this be the build to follow tree wise if i wish to do 2 sets of poet? one set being lightning warp and arc, second set being lightning ball for damage.

i want to try and make a budget version to use till i farm the currency for the late game gear. is this possible?

i wanna give this idea a try for next league but i dont want to waste my time if its impossible to pull off on a budget :/

Its is definitely possible as arc/warp is more than enough for map clearing. I would however advise buying 3 to have the 3rd equipped with BL for boss killing for atlas progression. When the arc/warp levels are low they may not be the most comfortable for bosses/single target.

Personally I would just level warp in the alt wep slot and not use it till I have 3-4 pens. Just play with Arc/Bl setup for your clear and boss killing like a wander with high movement speed without QoTF. Use multiple adrenaline quick silver and run zoom zoom.

I dont think its a budget build atleast to start with. But for what it does for the investment I think its one of the most bang for buck build, if Arc is not nerfed (atleast not much) this patch. by the time you hit 94. This build will have more than earned at least 2-3 times its complete investment.
Last edited by spacenoxx on Aug 25, 2018, 5:26:16 AM
"
spacenoxx wrote:
"

Its is definitely possible as arc/warp is more than enough for map clearing. I would however advise buying 3 to have the 3rd equipped with BL for boss killing for atlas progression. When the arc/warp levels are low they may not be the most comfortable for bosses/single target.

Personally I would just level warp in the alt wep slot and not use it till I have 3-4 pens. Just play with Arc/Bl setup for your clear and boss killing like a wander with high movement speed without QoTF. Use multiple adrenaline quick silver and run zoom zoom.

I dont think its a budget build atleast to start with. But for what it does for the investment I think its one of the most bang for buck build, if Arc is not nerfed (atleast not much) this patch. by the time you hit 94. This build will have more than earned at least 2-3 times its complete investment.

besides the 3 poets, is anything else required that makes it not "budget"?

i just need to know what exactly is a requirement at the bare minimum to use the build and if this tree is the tree i would follow since all im really doing is adding in a 2nd set of poets for bossing vs just using arc for clearing <3
Hi dude, im starting to play and have many doubts, one of them is: When finished to build we have 2 skills to use: Frenzy and Barrage , wich one we have to use, if both, when we have to use them?

Thanks, I liked it a lot.
"
Hi dude, im starting to play and have many doubts, one of them is: When finished to build we have 2 skills to use: Frenzy and Barrage , wich one we have to use, if both, when we have to use them?

Thanks, I liked it a lot.

Barrage is the main attack skill. Use Frenzy just to generate charges. You could even do away with the Frenzy setup if you'd like but you'd be missing out on the charges.
I've had a blast using this build for the race as my 3rd&4th character, I made some minor changes to it for what content I was doing and tbh I didn't have all the great items but just enough to cap stuff, clear stuff and get on leveling.

I started out with an inquisitor because I already had one that was at act 10 and didn't want to relevel a witch. The mapping of inquisitor went fine 1-95 smooth. With less than a week left before the race was over I decided to make a witch and made a goal to reach 95 before the race ends. 4 days later I did it with 2 days to spare. Overall I really had fun and a lot of my leeches in my public party were astounded by the build as I was spamming t11-t14 maps carrying 3-5 leeches at a time and the clearspeed was still insane. Given I didn't do bosses because I didn't want to risk dying and losing 10% since it's the race after all.

Here's the 'okay' items I used for both characters(idk how to link jewels but all I had was Inspired Learning socketed on the shadow side of the tree):

All of the gems I used are still socketed, I used tri-herald+blind mainly for more clearspeed and used culling on the barrage setup to get rid of beyonds faster. Invested about 6ex in total for some of the items, and the others I picked up in the way.

If arc doesn't get touched for delve I'll probably league start with this build again just because of how great it worked for me during the race.

Thanks for this awesome build OP <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info