PATH of DC

Im tired GGG.

Try Again; Results second DC.

them im log susseful, go to my HO, another DC...

another Situation: im stop my maps and need to go any city: Results another DC.

so GGG you make news MTX ? or how about fix that ?

Last bumped on Apr 18, 2018, 4:21:50 PM
I'm experiencing the same for over a month now. It was annoying at first but lately experiencing even more crashes when i finaly get in, the frustration multiplies.
Im Have the same problem, pls GGG fix it !
Im Have the same problem GGG fix it !
I Have the same problem, all the time !!! GGG fix it Please !!!!
Speaking of DC's... the DC server is shitting the bed.
Wtf happened in the latest patches.

Now it's always DC trying to log into the world, then hideout.

Now I'm DCing multiple times trying to load world just the first time.

Why the hideout though? It's just a small goddamn space. Even an empty one causes DCs.
DC DC DC...
Same here. Started since last patch. I've also noticed the game takes way longer to start than before (the "preparing to start Path of Exile" steam dialogue lasts 30+ seconds instead of just a couple like before).

Also 2 DCs before being able to log into the game. Like clockwork every single time. Seems to be an issue with the communication between the game and steam?
Last edited by Pfedza on Mar 31, 2018, 6:47:01 AM
"
Pfedza wrote:
Same here. Started since last patch. I've also noticed the game takes way longer to start than before (the "preparing to start Path of Exile" steam dialogue lasts 30+ seconds instead of just a couple like before).

Also 2 DCs before being able to log into the game. Like clockwork every single time. Seems to be an issue with the communication between the game and steam?

I can always always always count on at least two log on attempts. The first one is always (etc) a failure. The 2nd usually succeeds. Then there is waiting for the invisible stash to make it's appearance cause can't play with skills all back and no stash!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info