Ascendancy Class Statistics

so the overhaul fked up , and did not bring all class to a level playing field lol
Last edited by y562565 on Mar 26, 2018, 9:39:24 AM
The balance of the patch 3.2 looks really bad.
Trading still sucks
GGG, maybe you should also offer 3 Ascendancy classes for the Scion instead of just one. This would make it way more attractive to play. I mean, the current one could stay as it is since it provides a decent number of additional skill points and some special skill from the other Ascendancy classes. But maybe you can come up with new ideas for two entirely different classes.

Here a few ideas that I had:
- All basic passives (str, int, dex) are rotated on the tree either clockwise or counterclockwise ... this would allow to collect a lot of Witch notables but still focus on strength or dexterity instead of intelligence.
- Inherent damage conversion similar to The Three Dragons
- Each notable gets a small or medium radius circle in which one can jump to another skill point. This may need some balancing. For instance by limiting the number how often one can jump. And it should be decided whether one can continue the path from the jumping point or not. I would like that because one might be able to bridge huge distances with a small jump.
- Give the Ascendancy class a white gem socket, which supports the chest piece of the player, enabling a 7-link without special properties of the item.
Last edited by AureusPhoenix on Mar 26, 2018, 10:14:04 AM
Congrats on killing berserker. 'balance'. uh-huh

I'm not saying it wasn't OP for it's time but going from the top of the list to the avg bottom of the list doesn't boast well. Then again a lot of people just youtube 'best build for #.#.# League X' and don't spend time learning the game to begin with. So that factors into where a lot of people flock in terms of ascendancy.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
I just want RF to be nerfed :( It's such a stupid design to stack infinite health and that gives you sick damage.
As a HC player i only see RF selling uber elders, uber atziri etc.. Nothing can compete with it and u are just making it harder for urself if you play anything other than RF.
Overbuffing a class made it completely bonkers OP and insanely popular? OMG NO WAY, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED!
These published stats could very well push even more players to roll Jugg now.

Not sure if this was a great idea ;)

either way, let's hope other ascendancies get buffed instead of the jugg gutted.
Cool.

Elementalist and Berserker kind of suck currently (Golem Ele is pretty great but Ele as a direct caster sucks all the balls, literally Marauder is better ele caster than them).

Jugg popularity will die off imho (well, even out to around what it was before), there was a combo of factors going into the initial draw of it). I really don't see it as much different a place as it was at before strength wise.

Heiro is pretty great for a cheap/SSF build, def agree there (any thoughts on a revamp to ranged totems at some point? I'd love to do poison totems as a a theme but it takes too much investment and the RT stats are so hamstrung compared to spells).

Also like Occultist although I wouldn't necessarily say it's a power build, I just really like curse theme and it is more capable in dealing with the plentiful hard countering of curses now.
*sees list of classes used in pkmn league*... agh ... y'all make want to catch a Shuckle badly now.
jugger need a nerf .Scion need an HUGE buff or just DELETE scion ( my favourite class) .GGG buff scion and make it player friendly or take it off ....because IS STILL A work in progress.
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info