[3.2] TRIPLE your Righteous Fire Damage w/ ANIMATE GUARDIAN - Juggernaut

"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
rhah wrote:

Did one t15 without an issue, but then he died in another t15 to Perandus mobs.

He was lv 22, with close to 20k life. I'll try again when i can afford empower 4, +1 shield, and 21 AG. It's definitely not viable without that stuff in high tier maps. I also didn't have minion regen passive, but i had boots with 2% life regen uber lab enchantment on em.

Regen boot enchant is a good idea!

My AG is LV25 and I just did T15 Elder Guardian and T14 Elder no problem. I'll post video soon. Sulphur flask helps a lot, but I didnt really need it. AG barely took damage.

In your earlier posts you state that you can get 53k life. However having all your gems and the +1 shield (saffells) he only gets 24.9k life. I have a chest which gives 8% max life (+2% life regen) but i doubt that will double his life to 53k.

In short - how do you get the 53k life pool?

The in-game tool tip seems incorrect for some reason. If you put the same AG in Path of Building, he usually has like double the life.

"
biwi1 wrote:
Hi, what about bloodbound bone amour?

Hi, that is not a bad option at all! Keep in mind though that the minion mods don't function if the AG is wearing that armour.
Is it path of building thats incorrect or the game? I have the 21/20 AG/Minion life and empower 4 and it says 24497. I also summoned with a 8%life 2%regen chest + a 7% life boot. My guardian died instantly to I guess some trap in trial of stinging doubt... what are you guys doing about traps?
"
Profyx wrote:
Is it path of building thats incorrect or the game? I have the 21/20 AG/Minion life and empower 4 and it says 24497. I also summoned with a 8%life 2%regen chest + a 7% life boot. My guardian died instantly to I guess some trap in trial of stinging doubt... what are you guys doing about traps?

Well POB is nearly always more accurate than in-game tool tip, so I am assuming it is correct but I am not entirely sure.

Traps are dangerous, but he shouldn't die if you keep him close to you. My AG died once from traps too. I think he just got stuck somewhere and wasn't affected by my auras. The safe thing to do is just unsummon him by removing the gem when you are in lab or trials.

Also, if you have a 1 link convocation, it helps a ton. Make sure you have a sulphur flask too.

It takes a few AG deaths to get used to keeping him alive I think. When he dies, it's pretty obvious why, at least to me. When I am doing what I should be doing (mainly keeping him close to me and using sulpur flask/convocation), he never goes below 80% hp, even against tough bosses.

I will post a LL RF version of this build soon. I actually think it's more appropriate.
The Brine Crown can be good for animatron?
"
Kaktuzio wrote:
The Brine Crown can be good for animatron?

You mean for chilling enemies? Not sure.... hmm
onde está o link da biuld para seguir? itens gemas e tals.?
"
danilobtu wrote:
onde está o link da biuld para seguir? itens gemas e tals.?

sorry, I can only speak english and japanese
Was to ask a question that is now invalid since I misunderstood the wording inside the Dyadus.
Last edited by KevT90 on May 18, 2018, 2:56:49 AM
hi, Im also interesting in AG for my build.
since it not RF so I dont need to focus on chilling proc
What do you suggest with 2 gem setup (AG+ 1 support, may get 1 more but it hurt other defend layer)
I can affor 1 more skill point for minion regen at lv93 (no further invest, same your condition)
only need AG to do 2 things survive and boost my damage (by leer cast/dying breath/both) or my defend (don't know which item is the best) again bosses (t15/16 end-game bosses)

Also how bad is DOT again AG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info