[3.2] TRIPLE your Righteous Fire Damage w/ ANIMATE GUARDIAN - Juggernaut

"
rhah wrote:
Can you animate gear with abyss jewels in it? And if you can, will they buff animated guardian?

I'm thinking about trying Bubonic Trail boots with minion regen jewel in em.

No it doesn't work, unfortunately. None of the sockets matter.
I just tried it out, i run 3 auras, but with lvl 3 enlighten so i could fit it into my boots, i bought a lvl 21 gem. supported by fortify and faster attacks. i bought the gear suggested, and used a 115life. and 1.9% life recovery per second elder chest. it only got 9k hp, and so it died in the first map. I don't want to run it in my helmet to loose all my RF dmg.

So how can i make it more tanky?
"
Epizoon wrote:
I just tried it out, i run 3 auras, but with lvl 3 enlighten so i could fit it into my boots, i bought a lvl 21 gem. supported by fortify and faster attacks. i bought the gear suggested, and used a 115life. and 1.9% life recovery per second elder chest. it only got 9k hp, and so it died in the first map. I don't want to run it in my helmet to loose all my RF dmg.

Did you use empower and minion life support? Also, did you cap his resists (using goldrim is easiest)? I'd say LV24 AG with minion life support with capped resists is the minimum requirement for HP.

Also, don't worry about the 115life chest. Flat life does nothing. youre better off finding a chest with no life but .1% more regen. % increased life gives him a lot of life though.

Also, did you take the 1.5% minion regen node on tree, and run vitality? Sulphur flasks work nicely too.
"
Epizoon wrote:

I also wrote an update in the guide:

UPDATE 3/25/2018
If you can get your hands on a +1 socketed gems Rise of the Phoenix, Saffell's Frame, or gloves, the 3 link of LV21 AG - LV4 Empower - Minion Life will give you a LV26 AG, which is only 1 less level than socketing them in a +3 minion helm. Prices vary, but there are many under 1 exalted in Softcore Bestiary league currently.

Did one t15 without an issue, but then he died in another t15 to Perandus mobs.

He was lv 22, with close to 20k life. I'll try again when i can afford empower 4, +1 shield, and 21 AG. It's definitely not viable without that stuff in high tier maps. I also didn't have minion regen passive, but i had boots with 2% life regen uber lab enchantment on em.

would voideye ring + level 21 animated guardian do the job, he would have 29k hp without gear. if you are comfortable to sacrifice the ring slow for sub in when u want mega damage
"
Agita wrote:
would voideye ring + level 21 animated guardian do the job, he would have 29k hp without gear. if you are comfortable to sacrifice the ring slow for sub in when u want mega damage

I dont think thats a good idea. You really need the minion life support.
"
rhah wrote:

He was lv 22, with close to 20k life. I'll try again when i can afford empower 4, +1 shield, and 21 AG. It's definitely not viable without that stuff in high tier maps. I also didn't have minion regen passive, but i had boots with 2% life regen uber lab enchantment on em.

Regen boot enchant is a good idea!

My AG is LV25 and I just did T15 Elder Guardian and T14 Elder no problem. I'll post video soon. Sulphur flask helps a lot, but I didnt really need it. AG barely took damage.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Mar 25, 2018, 2:03:12 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
rhah wrote:

Regen boot enchant is a good idea!

My AG is LV25 and I just did T15 Elder Guardian and T14 Elder no problem. I'll post video soon. Sulphur flask helps a lot, but I didnt really need it. AG barely took damage.

In your earlier posts you state that you can get 53k life. However having all your gems and the +1 shield (saffells) he only gets 24.9k life. I have a chest which gives 8% max life (+2% life regen) but i doubt that will double his life to 53k.

In short - how do you get the 53k life pool?
Hi, what about bloodbound bone amour?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info