[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Can you update what gear to buy, I mean non-uniques please?
would "The pandemonius" ammy work? the stats look great for the build
"
would "The pandemonius" ammy work? the stats look great for the build

since we're using elemental focus it would be bad to use this since we wouldn't ever chill.
I am thinking of a new character to build and this seems like a fun one to play!
I play SSF when it comes to items and found 1 Bloodseeker, 6L Belly and a Rat's nest. What other weapon would you advice me to craft? I also have a Mortem morsu if that would be better than a rare claw.
I have about 1000 chaos in currency and want to use some of it to craft a claw, what stats should I aim for? What base should I use?
I suggest switching Herald of Ash with Aspect of the Spider in amulet or ring with the betrayal league.

This is my setup now

Thx for the guide I am enjoying this character
I'm still lvl80 and I already have 1M shaper dmg lol
So i have a headhunter belt, it should be useful for this build i guess? if i get the resistance somewhere eals.. wherever that will be tho.
I am trying to squeeze in Herald of Ice / Curse on hit / Warlords Mark, but I just can't get it to proc. What causes this and how could I maybe get it to proc?

I think it's not worth it and should just stop trying.

Just looking for something to replace the totem, I don't like to use totems in my build, so I have an empty 4link to do something with, any advice?

Just noticed with elemental focus I don't inflict ailments lol, probably the reason I can't curse on hit with HoI
Makes me think of swapping out the gem because cold ailments are pretty useful imo.
Last edited by ressiv on Feb 15, 2019, 4:32:23 AM
What am I missing....your Pastebin (https://pastebin.com/ivDBdiPw) is empty?

Please disregard, I'm an idiot.
Last edited by Frenchornsdad on Feb 15, 2019, 12:30:19 PM
loving the clear speed of this build. At lvl 80 with 200k-350k damage.

Missing Watcher's eye and Might of the Meek atm.

Would really appreciate if you can offer some advice on my char(VenomBino).

Thanks for this build!

P.S: also, if you can post an updated POB link (adjusted for 3.5) that would be great!
Last edited by dawg87 on Feb 18, 2019, 2:19:06 PM
Really enjoyed this build once I got it going. Here is the paste bin: https://pastebin.com/fcUWJewS
Here is what I had equipped.

Thx so much for the fun build for the league! Currency investment was quite heavy as the weapon cost 8 Ex to craft and the watchers eye was around 15-20 Ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info