[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
is someone stacking any chaos resi for this season or whats ur thoughts on that?

It's a really good point. I feel this league chaos res is more important than before (luckily also easier to get). My current solution is to use a rare glove, which could help you balance the needed str/int and resistances way easier. Just craft some elemental and chaos res (get around -30% chaos res) on your gear and it should help a lot on the syndicates.

"
kekemeke wrote:
nice build!
I have a question, what can i get, before i can shapers touch? i thought about tombfist, but we no have any abyss jewels here ;d
thanks.

Any rare glove should work, spiked glove preferred but it will be more expensive.

"

Hi. My passive tree is 100% the same like yours. I took 1 +30str and 1 +30 int as u said in your "with jewel tree".
Right now my amulets gives me +42 str +42 int and +100 life +10 flat dmg. But it will hard to find a good amulet with better stats in the future with such a great +str +int numbers.

I do agree balancing the stats and res are hard.. Since we're using many pieces of unique items. A easy solution would be change the glove into a rare one, you will lose some DPS and life, but everything else will be way easier.

Hey this looks awesome. Any rough estimate on cost for t16 farming? Also is uberelder doable but a pain in the ass or "easy" with this build?
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Hey this looks awesome. Any rough estimate on cost for t16 farming? Also is uberelder doable but a pain in the ass or "easy" with this build?

If you are referring to elder T16, then maybe around 8 ex? (mainly because a 6L belly, starkonja with enchant, other gear are not that expensive)
I don't suggest farming guardians with this build, you may die to the boss because you don't always get a chance to leech... Minotaur and Chimera are very easy though.
Uber elder is a pain in the ass. I would not suggest farming uber elder with this build.
Btw, can we clear phys/ele reflect map?
Hey there, ive been interested in this build for a while now and currently thinking of making one.
i have a question though: what made you go with assassin instead of trickers? since tricksters ascendancy stats seem a lot better for the build.
Hey! im kinda new to this but so far the seasons i played i ALWAYS end up playing a frost blades build, this is the one i like the most so far, just had one question, what are you looking for with the corrupt on the weapons? i've seen them corrupted in the market but i have no idea what they are looking for, is it a +frenzy charges or a the % to get power charge on crit?
The only problem i got was the mana when i was killing the bosses, i had to take the mana leech and Spirit void nodes.
How did you fix that?

Thanks for the build, really enjoying it!
Last edited by CptnPepega on Dec 15, 2018, 10:24:27 AM
"
kekemeke wrote:
Btw, can we clear phys/ele reflect map?

Yes we could easily do that. Phys reflect does nothing to us since we're full elemental damage. And with the ascend, we could also do ele reflect map. You could check the video of doing ele reflect T16 vaal temple map.

"
Karathis wrote:
Hey there, ive been interested in this build for a while now and currently thinking of making one.
i have a question though: what made you go with assassin instead of trickers? since tricksters ascendancy stats seem a lot better for the build.

Actually I am not 100% sure which class will provide more DPS and I feel both are doable. Just personal preference I would say.
Hi, thanks for guide. Could you update the tree for 3.5?
Real quick, how is this build for HC SSF?

Thanks in advance man!
"
Hey! im kinda new to this but so far the seasons i played i ALWAYS end up playing a frost blades build, this is the one i like the most so far, just had one question, what are you looking for with the corrupt on the weapons? i've seen them corrupted in the market but i have no idea what they are looking for, is it a +frenzy charges or a the % to get power charge on crit?
The only problem i got was the mana when i was killing the bosses, i had to take the mana leech and Spirit void nodes.
How did you fix that?

Thanks for the build, really enjoying it!

I have added the a subsection in the gear section. You could check my suggestions are corruptions there.
Also, you need to make sure you have enough mana for 3 attacks. If you follow my setup, frostblade will cost you 31 mana per attack. Thus you need to make sure you have more than 93 unreserved mana. This could be achieved by using a enlighten 4 + hatred + 2 heralds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info