[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

i want to ask why you didnt take the phase acrobatics to for more survive ability ?
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
KGF wrote:
Question, why theese gloves? they must be terrible compared to high end rare gloves with phys dmg attack speed life resistance? Same goes for weapons?

Ty

Hi there, you can see the reply from Baskerv. Even a spiked glove with attack speed and phys dmg, the DPS is still less than shaper's touch. And you won't have glove enchant for spiked glove.
For the weapon, we use Bloodseekers only for it's instant leech. There's no other options actually.

Did you compare them to two-socket tombfists as well or is this just a budget option?

I did compare, and I was about to mention this. With a two-socket tombfists you need two very good jewels to out-perform shaper's glove. I bought a two-socket tombfist and two above average abyss jewel, both my DPS and life gets lower, so eventually I sold the tombfist and switch back to shaper's touch.

I tested in PoB, even with max-rolled tombfist and two perfect jewel (40+ life, three damage mods), you have almost the same life as shaper's glove, and you get around 30k more DPS. But, remember you're losing two sockets, which means one of the 4-link setup will become 2-link. If you take away frostbite and frostbomb, the true DPS is actually lower.

This is for the perfect case, which will cost at least around 10 ex. I do not feel it's worth the trade-off.
"
andrei88 wrote:
i want to ask why you didnt take the phase acrobatics to for more survive ability ?

Actually I'm even thinking about removing Acrobatics and test how it feels.
I feel I'm always pretty safe when I can leech. With around 5.5k life and 200 es, I don't get one-shot unless really unlucky. What I normally die to is the boss fights with immortal phases, where there's no way to leech.

So I feel it's not necessary to spend 4 more points just for phase acrobatics. Get more life to prevent one shot, and get higher DPS to leech fast enough is what's more important imo.
Gonna try this out, not now but meybe next league.

What about same build but diff. class? Was that in ur mind?
Great job!! I'm trying it so far... 1 question, why do not take flash freeze?
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

Actually I'm even thinking about removing Acrobatics and test how it feels.
I feel I'm always pretty safe when I can leech. With around 5.5k life and 200 es, I don't get one-shot unless really unlucky. What I normally die to is the boss fights with immortal phases, where there's no way to leech.

So I feel it's not necessary to spend 4 more points just for phase acrobatics. Get more life to prevent one shot, and get higher DPS to leech fast enough is what's more important imo.

i see i die few times from leveling. problem is dont have enof resist i'm 67 level now .
Till now i use elemental dmg but now change to crit to see difrence becose explanetion you give didnt say clear how to level , and becose i use herald of cold no use to use it whean i dont freeze enemies whean i get change items i will try with ash and change crit to dmg .
Big problem is mana to surive i use uniqe ring that give regen and lower cost of skills but soon i will need to change :D for resist and life hope evrything goin fine with blood magic.

I wanted to ask i suppose we skip maps with no regen but reflect do we skil him to and if we do wich type phs or ele ?
why didn't you take the " vaal pact " node in the skils's tree ? with this node the life leeched per seconde is doubled and the maximum life leech rate too . isn't it a good choose ?
"
Piotruuu wrote:
Gonna try this out, not now but meybe next league.

What about same build but diff. class? Was that in ur mind?

Raider, Deadeye, Scion all seem viable. But I feel with the crit mod watcher's jewel (and a lot of base crit elder gear), Assassin seems to benefit a lot DPS wise.
"
Rico2210 wrote:
Great job!! I'm trying it so far... 1 question, why do not take flash freeze?

I tested in PoB, the damage increase is low (lower than any other two DPS nodes). You don't need the projectile speed either since you already have fight for survival jewel.

Even you have two spare skill points, I would suggest taking the life nodes instead.
"
beattlejuice wrote:
why didn't you take the " vaal pact " node in the skils's tree ? with this node the life leeched per seconde is doubled and the maximum life leech rate too . isn't it a good choose ?

Vaal Pact does not help at all for the "Amount of life leech". It only helps the speed of life leech.
But since we're using bloodseekers, the speed is already max (instantly), so vaal pact has no effect for us, and it took away the life regen.

So, no Vaal Pact :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info