UBER ELDER | ALL CONTENT DOWN DEATHLESS | DEXTERITY SCALING DEADEYE (10M+ SHAPER DPS)

Are you just character swapping for MF? I assume the boss killer can clear as well? Sorry for all the dumb questions. I am just a newb trying to get a build going that can clear quickly and kill guardians.
"
tragic_nate wrote:
Are you just character swapping for MF? I assume the boss killer can clear as well? Sorry for all the dumb questions. I am just a newb trying to get a build going that can clear quickly and kill guardians.

Yes, this build is 100% fine with clearing any map efficiently and quickly. I was only swapping to my MF character as it has very high quant and I want more currency drops.

MF CHAR:
Spoiler
Just meta crafted a new chest. It's in this thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2118587
Last edited by BirdWings on Mar 24, 2018, 7:08:25 AM
been doing the same thing , astramantis was def a bad idea but felt right cus it was easy to reach , no matter how many of these build come out ( even yours ) would get a boost of dmg with a chin sol , my version of the build is basically the same but using a 6 linked chin sol (i mean the 3-10 mill dmg thing is not so important unless its against shaper/elder/gaurdians and you are always 'close range' to those giving chin sol the edge even against those high tier shaped bows ) .

here is your build's dmg with a chin and with the close range ticked :

anyways i liked your version allot and cant wait to get my hands on an elder crafted chest and a good amu , and i loved how efficient you are from the vid's , have a good day .
Thank you Mistycus, I am glad you enjoyed the build thread.

Have a good day!
Really impressive build, good job man.
I'd like to try it, but the mandatory settings discouraged me a bit :s
"
mrtournevis wrote:

Thanks! The initial cost is a bit more expensive than most would expect, but the build has nearly infinite scaling which makes it so much fun.
"
BirdWings wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:

Thanks! The initial cost is a bit more expensive than most would expect, but the build has nearly infinite scaling which makes it so much fun.

Sorry, may i ask you some insights on the early phases of the build please ?
Like maybe, some uniques to use before buying a bow like the mandatory one you shown us in the build.
Really want to play a tornado deadeye, this feel amazing to me but i'm playing ssf an dit's difficult for a noob like me to progress without a guideline.
Best regards
"
mrtournevis wrote:
"
BirdWings wrote:
"
mrtournevis wrote:

Sorry, may i ask you some insights on the early phases of the build please ?
Like maybe, some uniques to use before buying a bow like the mandatory one you shown us in the build.
Really want to play a tornado deadeye, this feel amazing to me but i'm playing ssf an dit's difficult for a noob like me to progress without a guideline.
Best regards

Hello!

Unfortunately, I made the build in path of building at respecced to it at level 98. Before this, I was playing a generic magic find windripper tornado shot character.
What pantheon do you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info