UBER ELDER | ALL CONTENT DOWN DEATHLESS | DEXTERITY SCALING DEADEYE (10M+ SHAPER DPS)

Yeah, the bow can be hard to obtain.

I bought my bow for 6 exalts with 3x t1 prefix and 3x shit suffix.

I annulled off a suffix and was able to then multimod it.
"
BirdWings wrote:
"
TeeRoH wrote:
Nice guide mate, keen to give it a try but for now im just kitting out the windripper for farming :)
just wondering what your thoughts are on using the pierce quiver and chain gem vs spikepoint and pierce skillgem?

Thanks!

Hi, you need to use Hyrri's demise.

yeah i will use it but i was just asking for the magic find version, because i can't afford the main version which this guide is based on. I guess it doesn't matter too much what i use, i will just experiment with them! :)
I see okay. Rigwald's quills is most likely BIS for the windripper char, but expensive & hard to make resists work.
So I found a cheap base,

Its good enough for scour and multi mod right? The pob puts it at 4.9m dps? Am I overlooking anything? Or just leave it as is? Or scour craft 12 attack speed?
Last edited by tragic_nate on Mar 26, 2018, 2:01:18 PM
"
tragic_nate wrote:
So I found a cheap base,

Its good enough for scour and multi mod right? The pob puts it at 4.9m dps? Am I overlooking anything? Or just leave it as is? Or scour craft 12 attack speed?

Not sure about the current market, but that would be a fine bow to multi and add attack speed + crit chance to.

GL!
Hello. After spending some time and currency I finally managed to craft a decent bow to try this build out. Right now im working towards the following things in this order: 6l chest for life/res, fill up my jewel slots, and last will be dying sun/barrage enchant. Can you see any additions/changes I can make to the build to make it better? Also for the gem setup in the helm, I felt that I can self-cast proj weakness on bosses just fine.

Oh and on the bow I have 1 more prefix open. Should I craft wed or added cold?
You seem to be doing everything correctly, and your plan is good.

I would also try to get 10% damage penetration if you have not killed recently on your boots as that is a very cheap way to get a nice damage boost.

I would also try to get a +1 arrow quiver after you a dying sun and barrage enchant on your starkonja.

Good luck!

edit: about the bow... import yourself into path of building and try both options!
Last edited by BirdWings on Mar 26, 2018, 7:06:57 PM
"
BirdWings wrote:
You seem to be doing everything correctly, and your plan is good.

I would also try to get 10% damage penetration if you have not killed recently on your boots as that is a very cheap way to get a nice damage boost.

I would also try to get a +1 arrow quiver after you a dying sun and barrage enchant on your starkonja.

Good luck!

edit: about the bow... import yourself into path of building and try both options!

Seems cold does more dps so thats good now. Thanks for feedback, ill try uber lab and good guide.
what herald effect is that in your video?
"
mickeymicky wrote:
what herald effect is that in your video?

Hello mickey.

The effect in the video is Sin Herald from the Sin and Innocence mystery boxes.

Enjoy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info