[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

With my items I should be able to sustain right. Even I die to a simple boss line Argus something must be wrong
Any cheaper alternatives to the Xophs amulet?
Hmm yesterday i start to lvling this character (have all items except Watcher's Eye) but now when 90% people here say it's dying all the time im not sure, maybe try to go Jugg? It's this build a really squishy one? :P And the another question it's why You dont take a 0,8% life regen node (circle life/armour near marauder starts) if life regen are so important? :)
"
loczek123 wrote:
Hmm yesterday i start to lvling this character (have all items except Watcher's Eye) but now when 90% people here say it's dying all the time im not sure, maybe try to go Jugg? It's this build a really squishy one? :P And the another question it's why You dont take a 0,8% life regen node (circle life/armour near marauder starts) if life regen are so important? :)

I have counted about 4 people who say they die and of those 2 of them had a completely wrong skill-tree and 2 others weren't using the Elder rings, which as instructed is very important for late game. So yea, I would take that with a grain of salt or go Chieftain.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Video guide has just been released, please watch it to get a better understanding of the build: https://youtu.be/tXCPCFEdT6M
Argus is actually one of the hardest enemies to face tank for many builds and as a berserker it is even harder. It can definitely be done, but typically only when you get so much damage you kill him fast enough and have enough life gain on hit.

Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 26, 2018, 6:49:27 AM
"
kbgonnsen wrote:
Any cheaper alternatives to the Xophs amulet?

Get a rare amulet with 50 + strength, life and resists as a base line and you should be good =)
"
"
loczek123 wrote:

I have counted about 4 people who say they die and of those 2 of them had a completely wrong skill-tree and 2 others weren't using the Elder rings, which as instructed is very important for late game. So yea, I would take that with a grain of salt or go Chieftain.

Ok. I really like your build's (use other one before too) so i will keep goin if you say it's good it's must be good.
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/fxedc6.jpg[/IMG]

here u have 114

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/20zty1d.jpg[/IMG]

here we need 125 how u wear that with your current gear?
"
"
loczek123 wrote:

I've already covered in my post, that my problem with squishiness is my inexpirience in playing melee builds, cause i mostly played totem/ranged builds, and melee build require kinda more focus on what is happening around you. And yes, i currently don't have Elder-based ring with LGoH, cause i can't find any good rings with it, even if i can invest like 10ex in it :/. I'm currently running LGoH/Fire Pen Watcher's Eye, and survivability is nice, i have zero problem facetanking Argus/Izaro in Lab, but with DPS this char has, this face tanking is like 3-5 secs. I also sometimes get one-shotted with something, but it is mostly something i shoud've dodged, but didn't dew to inexpirience :)

Also, since i've respecced from AW totem based berserker to this, i still have Oak's bandit deal, i'll respec it later when i'll get needed jewels to socket in. But with it, i don't find degen to be that bad even w/o meginords vise.
What do you think about running 2-socket Tombfists vs Meginord ? With sockets like 35+ flat life + 25 fire damage to attacks/mace attacks, and intimidate, it provides huge boost to dps.

Last edited by iDielord on Mar 26, 2018, 7:58:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info