[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Hi all, it's me again...I keep enjoying this build a lot, but still missing things..I die too often as Chieftain in T12 maps.
I've tried using Watcher's eye (removing Anger) + 2 Elder rings with LGoH (39 lgoh) + 2 jewels with lgoh and still not able to play efficiently.
2 LGoH rings + Anger + Herald of Hash

I know Chief version of this build doesn't need 2x LGoH rings and probably not even the watcher's eye +Vitality gem.

I don't know how to post my gear here in the forum, in case something is really wrong there I ll try to link my character's inventory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116956/page/42

in fight i spam Blood Rage,Shield Charge (to get fortify),enduring cry, then Wild Strike for packs OR Ancestral Protector + Molten Strike for bosses or Rogue exiles...always The Wise Oak and the other flasks I saw on Lifting's written guide.
I don 't have the enchant on my helm (tried run UberLab a few times but did not get it yet)

res all all capped

Don't know what else to try...

Any advices to clear this "embarassing" empass?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lambi74/characters
If your character is Chief beast sprinkler your strength seems to be really low as you lack (or having really low) strength on most of your items. I am playing a level 91 Chieftain with 945 strength and my gear is still not that great. Though i can clear any map up to +15. Of course dieing every now and then but ya know, bad things happen >.>
Thanks depOn, I am actually playing in standard league even if I started this build in Bestiary league. I realized i could not have enough currency by the end of the league to get decent gear so i've switched to STANDARD league

The character is named:"Away_from_grave" and I've invested every currency previously saved in the last leagues and over 1000 hrs of playing POE.....this is why i really wish this build will work.

I use a 6L belly, Lycosidae shield, elder ring (or rings as istated in my other post) elder gloves, watcher's eye

any comment on this character and what i m missing to make the build work would be greatly appreciated

"
Lambi74 wrote:
Thanks depOn, I am actually playing in standard league even if I started this build in Bestiary league. I realized i could not have enough currency by the end of the league to get decent gear so i've switched to STANDARD league

The character is named:"Away_from_grave" and I've invested every currency previously saved in the last leagues and over 1000 hrs of playing POE.....this is why i really wish this build will work.

I use a 6L belly, Lycosidae shield, elder ring (or rings as istated in my other post) elder gloves, watcher's eye

any comment on this character and what i m missing to make the build work would be greatly appreciated

Well, there are some things that caught my attention while inspecting your character:

1- Your 6L setup for Molten Strike has 2 concentrated effect support gems linked, change one of the two for an elemental focus gem or an immolate gem, depending on how reliable you find your ignites to be.
2- While not having the 3 molten strike projectiles helm enchant, your LFGOH mechanics become more unreliable since you have less projectiles to benefit from in terms of both survivability and damage. So, in your case, wearing two elder rings with LFGOH would be best for now (it comes down to how you feel your hp going up during boss fights).
3- Try to find jewels with strength, % maximum life, and % increased fire damage. Strength here is best really helps to boost your damage.
4- Find a decent elder gloves base and craft it, prioritizing faster attack to socketed gems, attackspeed and strength.
5- Only if you can afford it, get a watcher's eye with the highest possible % increased fire damage. It is an incredible boost to your overall dmg output.
Last thing would be to remind you that you benefit the most out of LFGOH when using your MS for single target, whereas when using wild strike for clearing it is a different story. An overall increase in your damage will make mapping safer.

BTW I also went Chieftain for the build and clearing maps became the least of my worries when I reached the proper numbers.

Hope this helps you.
Last edited by neond1saster on Apr 27, 2018, 8:14:33 PM
Many thanks for your advices neond1saster!
the 6L mistake waa easily rectified, the elder gloves with faster attacks was sitting in my stash as i was trying different setups, the watcher's eye remains the issue; i bought one a few days ago paying attention just to Life gained while affected by vitality...and sad to see it has no fire dmg :(

I will try to go ahead and farm currrency to get a good one but won t be soon :D

jewels also to be upgraded

thanks again for your time, I will follow your tips
Loving this build really fast clear and destroys on single target. I do have one question - I'm now trying to bring these unique's into the character and struggling to find the resists. Looking at your profile and this guide it looks like you are running under cap?

130 lightning res
123 cold res
150 fire res

Am I missing something?
Disregard that, Wise Oak :)
I am just starting this beautiful build and this bestiary league 6 days ago. Sped 35 exalted orbs for berserker version and do all lab levels. Yesterday I started with really ugly lvl 14 - 15 Vaal maps. And ZONK - constantly loosing life with express speed in all maps difficult even with best living flask under my space bar. What the f.... A friend from my guild tell me its because of Blood rage gem. I remove the gem and problem solved. But my ask is why this gem is important and why is in this setup. Especially if we remember that this gem needs more dexterity than all others green gems in setup. And any idea of replacement for this 3 gems setup from weapon or shield? Sorry for my English :)
can i use any alternative weapon? i don't have currency
Sorry but about leaking life I get some now experienced and even without blood rage it is life sinking - never experienced before with this but I am a not very experienced player. It is my third league. so I am playing killing going to next pack and life is sinking. I have 6700 life because progressing with aggression for example with 3 points with berserking. I am now lvl. 88
How life with this sinking :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info