[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Just to spice up mapping a bit, I've been playing around with Infernal Blow instead of Wild Strike for clearing. It feels roughly the same speed, maybe a little slower, but has satisfying explosions :^)

Infernal Blow -> Faster Attacks -> Ancestral Call -> Melee Splash
"
keepitgully wrote:
Just to spice up mapping a bit, I've been playing around with Infernal Blow instead of Wild Strike for clearing. It feels roughly the same speed, maybe a little slower, but has satisfying explosions :^)

Infernal Blow -> Faster Attacks -> Ancestral Call -> Melee Splash

ive been doing a 4 link molten strike for aoe. with all the extra projectiles it cleans up packs pretty well
"
naranyra2 wrote:

Tier 9 with mods like these rape my ass within seconds so far:
[Removed by Support]

I imagine being Berserker, since I chose Chieftain....
I guess I'll take a break from this, maybe PoE is just not for me:D

Linked a map with Elemental Reflect... are you even serious ?
Ofc mods like these rape your ass within seconds - you're killing yourself.
On top of that, linking a screenshot with PoeHUD that is a TOS Violation, you know ?.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Mar 29, 2018, 8:25:56 PM
Someone testing the Champion Variant now and want to Share his experience?
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:

Only 69 at the moment but it's working extremely well so far. High defence, life, the molten strike damage is ridiculous.
I realise it's a different build, but Mathil's champion video shows the difference between champion damage and beserker damage. Even if it ends out slightly lower (which it doesn't), you have more defence and none of the drawbacks of beserker. You also don't need to run vitality or a stone golem to combat the rage debuff.
Running a Jugg Version, and it's absolutely destroying everything without even blinking. The damage is already bonkers and I just brush off damage from corrupted red maps like it's absolutely nothing.

Current Gear:

Using Molten Stike for clear with Ancestral Call over Fire Pen, much more consistent for clearing high tier maps. I can leap slam in, click a single time with MS, and then leap slam to the next pack before the balls even touch the ground knowing that it will instantly delete the entire pack.

Lightning Golem is also more DPS because you don't need the Stone Golem on Jugg.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Mar 29, 2018, 3:49:56 AM
"
Subliminal89 wrote:
You also don't need to run vitality or a stone golem to combat the rage debuff.
You run Vitality mostly for a LGoH Watcher's Eye, since it works so well with Molten Strike.
"
iDielord wrote:
"
Subliminal89 wrote:
You also don't need to run vitality or a stone golem to combat the rage debuff.
You run Vitality mostly for a LGoH Watcher's Eye, since it works so well with Molten Strike.

Ah I see!
"
Subliminal89 wrote:
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:

Only 69 at the moment but it's working extremely well so far. High defence, life, the molten strike damage is ridiculous.

Would Love to See some Videos when u reached Red Tier Maps and Bosses :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info