[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Hey Lift - can you tell me priorities on Watchful Eye Jewel? I am finding one with Fire damage but not the +life gained on hit. Let me know so I can start aligning my currency to buy one.

Thanks!
"
_MaTi_ wrote:
Im playing this build. I have the same problem with dying all the time, but only on T13+ maps.
My gear:

I still need dying sun which is the first in order to get. Next is the right helmet enchant then the 6xlink and the last thing is Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel and its pain in the ass for me coz the cheapest is for 15ex...

Wild Strike 24 661,9 DPS
Molten Strike 38 165,4 DPS
7 577 Life

*on vitality and anger standing in hideout.

Sorry for my english...

edit:
I managed to buy this

in exchange for this

i have ~40 life more ~2k less dps but when i will enchant

i will lose those 19% res and i will have in total (79% fire res/75% cold res / 91% lighting res)

damn mine is only:
18k on WS
30k on MS
6.1k hp

what am i doing wrong?
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
I'm playing the chieftain version, just reached level 70 and i'm really liking the build, but i have a doubt.

The gem Elemental Focus on the Molten strike setup denies the burning for the gem and because of this, i'm not gaining endurance charge, there's a solution for this? maybe swap the gem for another one? Or just gain the endurance via enduring cry?

Another doubt is about abyss jewels, what stats are good for us and its better the normal jewels or abyss ones?

My last doubt for now, on elder gloves i need faster attacks and faster projectiles to my wild strike or only faster attacks?

Same doubt here D:
Would Deaths Oath Astral Plate help with this build with the large amounts of attributes it gives plus the large amount of life. And it also gives 1% life regen from attack skills. If someone could check it out and let me know , it would be appreciated. Thanks.
I just wanna give props for the awesome PoB formatting, it's so clear it's like a mini-guide inside the program.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
"
ecobrie wrote:
Yeah, i've got to be missing something. I have 7380 health...the most health i've had on any character and I'm dying like CRAZY. I have most of the needed items (Firmly believe that lifting must have the only watchers eye w/ lgoh). It cannot be this bad.

Have you solved the problem already?

Meh, not really TBH. Maybe it's just not my type of build. I got Elder rings...two of them with plenty of LGOH. General mapping feels pretty decent, But I did both normal Atziri and Yellow Elder today and got One-Shot ALOT. It was one of those things where I die, then walk into their location and just get instantly murdered. Pretty disappointing with 7K health.

You’re dying a lot cuz ur berserker.
Go jug!
I’m doing this build as jug. I ditched lycosidae and went double BLS
Jug gives 5% flat damage reduction in one ascendancy
Jug gives 1% more damage reduction per end charge.
Jug gives lots of armor and regen.
Jug gives another extra end charge.
Jug gives 8% flat elemental damage reduction when at max charges.
Jug gives accuracy equivalent to your strength! On top of the flat 1000! That’s like almost 2000 accuracy !
Have immortal call proc with all those end charges!

I’m lvl 87
6.5 k hp
48k dps in hideout .
90-100k dps with buffs EO, blood rage. Etc
I’m face tanking so much shit right now no problem. Doing tier 14s no prob.
I did however die to vinctar boss but it was a 3 man group.

I don’t have watchers eye ! I don’t have lycosidae! I don’t have the red amulet!
I just bought another BLS. This is budget and I’m not frustrated like u guys by going berserker.
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
Go jug!
Jug gives accuracy equivalent to your strength! On top of the flat 1000! That’s like almost 2000 accuracy !

I’m lvl 87
6.5 k hp
48k dps in hideout .

I don’t have watchers eye ! I don’t have lycosidae! I don’t have the red amulet!
I just bought another BLS. This is budget and I’m not frustrated like u guys by going berserker.

And fuck going chieftain. The burn prevents end charge proc cuz u got elemental focus . Yes u get ash BUT that damage is easily made up for by going jug to get double BLS. Vs just 1 and lycosidae .
"
"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
Hey Lifting. Thx for finally posting the forum guide. I was following this build since your first youtube video sneak peak. Glad i can now read what to watch out for item wise. Currently 87 and going strong. Ciuld you take a look at my char and tell me how i could advance best? Want to buy the Lyco shield and spec into EO but then I loose massive def (about 12% phys reduct and 40 all res and some life). Is the dmg so much more with EO compared to now? Also i cant seem to find anEye with the double Vitality anger roll. Any tipps how to sub this? Single vitality roll ok for the start?

Pls check my char and help me get the best out of your awesome build. Thx again I just live your builds and following you even still being a noob. Keep up the good work!!

Hey Lifting. Just saw u were away a bit. Care to take a look at my questions? Thx mate!

You are welcome mate, I'm glad you are having a good time with it so far =)

I'll put up a few bullet points as to what can be realistically improved by you so far:

1. Better rings. Your current ones could provide much more damage. Fire damage with attacks, ele. damage with attacks and of course strength =)

2. Get a proper boot enchant eg. life and mana leech, attack speed if having killed recently, elemental penetration if you haven't killed recently etc.

3. It goes without saying that a 3+ Molten Strike helmet would make a great difference too. Those are rather expensive though :D

4. If it doesn't make it too annoying to setup a Wise Oak is a good choice to get now too.

5. Finally the Lyco shield of course. That will make a big difference - and yes it is much more!

Also I didn't check out your jewels as I am kinda in a hurry writing this (sorry), but make sure to get some good life, fire damage and attack speed rolled ones. If you are feeling safe, then skip the life roll and go for strength instead.

As for the Watcher's Eye - the most important one to begin with is the Vitality LGOH. I started out by just having one of these + a random useless roll.

Eventually you will want a Vitality/Anger (fire pen or fire damage) version =)

Thx mate, you are awesome!!

So i swapped in the lyco, changed rings (yeah i know, no elder LgoH but most of em are just a pile of.....) and specced into EO. HOLY MOLY the dmg increase is insane! Also got myself a Watcher's Eye with the vitality roll on it. Works like a dream.

Now my question is, you said set up the Wise Oak flask, how do you mean? Just get fire the highest or would you try to set the res equal so you get the max out of the flask? If 2nd, that would be a major P.I.T.A. to do cuz i only watched out to cap my res and be at around 110 for map res mod rolls. Currently sitting at 109, 120, 119 res.

Heres my pastebin, maybe you could recheck it and continue with your awesome help!
https://pastebin.com/9ArtXhDD

Thx a lot for this build, its gonna bring me to endgame for sure this time :)
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
Go jug!

I’m lvl 87
6.5 k hp
48k dps in hideout .

And fuck going chieftain. The burn prevents end charge proc cuz u got elemental focus . Yes u get ash BUT that damage is easily made up for by going jug to get double BLS. Vs just 1 and lycosidae .

Just an information, if you would have read Lifting's comments, you would know that the fire dmg on BLS is local so its useless to dual wield it. Do not give advice b4 you inform yourself correctly please, else newer players may be lead to a false conclusion dude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info