The Seawitch Armour Set

crap
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Q: Was there just a huge backlog of this stuff that was ready to release all at once, or is this the new normal? Because I sure hope it's not the new normal.

I mean, I know the team that makes MTs is separate from the teams that work on the game itself, but OMG how many people do GGG have working on this stuff? It used to be that the news page had, you know, actual news about the game on the regular, but lately it's just been a relentless litany of their whale-hunting exploits.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Call the set "Seawitch' and show it on a male. Makes sense :P
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Huh. I was thinking the new armor MTX would make you look like Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean.
"
malakhglitch wrote:
Huh. I was thinking the new armor MTX would make you look like Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Me either! That should be amazing. But...

Interesting would GGG mind to make some poll with concept arts before making new mtx? Now thousands of players should download that set, but very little number will actually buy that i assume.
As a marine biologist: wut? Also, imho needs barnacles, seagrass and algae :-D
The ocean theme seems like a bad idea to me. Personally, I really long for something Journeyman/Hydra pack-like.

I get you're trying to make something new, but.. "If it ain't broken, don't fix it."
Last edited by GrayR on Mar 22, 2018, 12:09:28 PM
t h i c c w e e d
FIX SG SERVER
MOAR CLAWS
The amour is great but for one thing. The face showing kinda ruins it. Makes it look like a Halloween costume.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info