[3.5] Scion Aurabot with Shavronnes - 14 Auras 3 Curses

"
Jeytt wrote:
Would this be worth doing if you only have a 5L shav's? Currently a victarios version but wanna swap.

You can do it with only 4 link body armour.
4 = Anger + Hatred + Wrath + Enlighten
5 = Anger + Hatred + Wrath + Enlighten + Generosity
6 = Anger + Hatred + Wrath + Enlighten + Generosity + Empower
Thank you!
how you achieve 140 dex before level 100? at level 70 you only have arround 128 dex with all the items, i cant put alphas howl in
"
how you achieve 140 dex before level 100? at level 70 you only have arround 128 dex with all the items, i cant put alphas howl in

I dont remember, but according to PoB, at level 70 i have 190 dex.
1. How do you get to 89% resistance? Are u counting the flask?

2. It would be nice to use vigilant strike and the vigil crimson jewel to grant ally Fortify.

3. Animated guardian might not be a good idea. The speed from Victario Flight is not significant since you will be shield charging around all the time. AG also tends to die to end game boss like Uber elder or Uber atziri. And during mapping, your dps basically one shot anything with or without him.

4. I have a fix partner who I support. Thus I use EE to maximize his damage. EE is the most reliable damage boost against end game boss, much better than curse. When fighting end game boss, I switch from Shav wrapping to Victario Influence, granting my partner more damage and max resistance.

5. A shaper's shield is much much much better.

6. I used to use enduring cry to grant ally endurance charge. I stopped because physical damage isn't a big problem for us. Elemental damage, especially from uber atziri, hurts a lot.

7. I use life gain on hit + es regen watcher's eye. This allows me to use basically any skill I want without worrying about running out of life. If you want to have 0 mana cost, you can use reduce mana support.

8. Can also use the unique abyss belt with two abyss socket, providing 150 es + 150 life + some extra utility. It is also really flexible.

9. 21 purity is expensive. Instead, super corrupt your alpha's howl to get +2 level of aoe / aura gem. Much more easier.

10. cwdt + frost wall is a lot of fun.
We are the Mimobot!!!
1. How do you get to 89% resistance? Are u counting the flask?
- yes im counting with the flask.

2. It would be nice to use vigilant strike and the vigil crimson jewel to grant ally Fortify.
- you need one more socket in passive tree and change a gem in your items.

3. Animated guardian might not be a good idea. The speed from Victario Flight is not significant since you will be shield charging around all the time. AG also tends to die to end game boss like Uber elder or Uber atziri. And during mapping, your dps basically one shot anything with or without him.
- AG is an option that im trying, and it works nice with low tier maps.

4. I have a fix partner who I support. Thus I use EE to maximize his damage. EE is the most reliable damage boost against end game boss, much better than curse. When fighting end game boss, I switch from Shav wrapping to Victario Influence, granting my partner more damage and max resistance.
- i prefer stay away from bosses, and you have to know what type of damage the other player have, or instead maximize damage you reduce it.

5. A shaper's shield is much much much better.
- shapers shield dont have 25% reduce mana, dont have blood magic, dont have +2 to aura gems... why are they better?

6. I used to use enduring cry to grant ally endurance charge. I stopped because physical damage isn't a big problem for us. Elemental damage, especially from uber atziri, hurts a lot.
- i usualy do normal maps, but if you farm specific maps you have to adapt ta skills you need to your build.

7. I use life gain on hit + es regen watcher's eye. This allows me to use basically any skill I want without worrying about running out of life. If you want to have 0 mana cost, you can use reduce mana support.
- and if you dont hit? you dont gain life? so you canot attack?
- reduce mana cost gem is % not a fix value (and you need a gem slot)

8. Can also use the unique abyss belt with two abyss socket, providing 150 es + 150 life + some extra utility. It is also really flexible.
- that belt is already in the build and PoB (but good jewels are expensive)

9. 21 purity is expensive. Instead, super corrupt your alpha's howl to get +2 level of aoe / aura gem. Much more easier.
- 21 purity you can do it by your own, dont need to buy it.
- i dont like to corrupt items and i prefer a lab enchat for some aura

10. cwdt + frost wall is a lot of fun.
- i never tried, but i dont think the other person would like it.

Thank you for sharing your ideas!
Something worth noting - if you have level 21 purities in an alpha howl (so level 23 purities doesn’t have to come from alpha howl) and you grab devotion at Templar (use an energy from within to make it es) and Socket a conqueuers potenc jewel that 6% aura effect you gain is enough to give you another 2% max res so ou can be at 85% max res instead of 83%!!
Last edited by slimz on Jun 27, 2018, 7:52:22 PM
"
slimz wrote:
Something worth noting - if you have level 21 purities in an alpha howl (so level 23 purities doesn’t have to come from alpha howl) and you grab devotion at Templar (use an energy from within to make it es) and Socket a conqueuers potenc jewel that 6% aura effect you gain is enough to give you another 2% max res so ou can be at 85% max res instead of 83%!!

Can you post/share your PoB please?
I’m at work for another 7 hours or so I can post it when I get off, or you are welcome to import my character though I don’t have the described setup running yet, the account name is slimz and the character is support_slimz in hardcore incursion. Though I have tested the described setup on my POB and it does work. All you have to do to get it working on my character is change the purities to level 21 and change a jewel socket to conquerors potency.
Last edited by slimz on Jun 29, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
https://pastebin.com/Jpa67hNY

There is the pastebin for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info