[3.5] Scion Aurabot with Shavronnes - 14 Auras 3 Curses

In the version high regen ES, you cant use shield charge and curse right ?
Last edited by wtznael on Jun 6, 2018, 5:07:48 AM
"
wtznael wrote:
In the version high regen ES, you cant use shield charge and curse right ?

Why not?

In high ES regen we canot use Skyforth boots, so we lose 1 or 2 auras.
As long as you have life (mana) you can use your skills.
Im using watchers eye with -10 to mana cost of skills, so my skills cost 0 mana.
Oh right ! I forgot about -# mana cost of skills.
So im recently using this guide and as im preparing currency for skyforth, i realized something.

if we use skyforth, how do we maintain regen? skyforth has the unique affix of "You have no Life Regeneration"

Does the guardian's ability "Every 5 seconds, 20% of Maximum Life Regenerated over one second" even apply? will it stop this from working too?

and without skyforth we arent able to run all 14 auras right?

Edit: and even if the guardians ability works, that is nowhere near enough to maintain ES.
Last edited by TheDevilZ on Jun 13, 2018, 4:44:07 AM
i though if we use animate weapon we can get more 3 aura ( seach aura buff animate weapon ) . but i dont have anyslot for them coz they need 1 empower +3 and 1 minion life for sure they dont die in combat . what to do now
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
i though if we use animate weapon we can get more 3 aura ( seach aura buff animate weapon ) . but i dont have anyslot for them coz they need 1 empower +3 and 1 minion life for sure they dont die in combat . what to do now

sorry but i did not understand what you mean with animated weapon, that is an attack spell, not an aura.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Weapon
"
TheDevilZ wrote:
So im recently using this guide and as im preparing currency for skyforth, i realized something.

if we use skyforth, how do we maintain regen? skyforth has the unique affix of "You have no Life Regeneration"

Does the guardian's ability "Every 5 seconds, 20% of Maximum Life Regenerated over one second" even apply? will it stop this from working too?

and without skyforth we arent able to run all 14 auras right?

Edit: and even if the guardians ability works, that is nowhere near enough to maintain ES.

If you use "Skyforth" you will lose ES regen, but you still have some ES regen from "Shavronne's Revelation" and ES recharge still works to.

Guardian's ability "Every 5 seconds, 20% of Maximum Life Regenerated over one second" not work.

I canot run 14 auras without "Skyforth" unless you use an shapper amulet with reduce mana reservation
"
MMPT86 wrote:
"
nhtl017953 wrote:

sorry but i did not understand what you mean with animated weapon, that is an attack spell, not an aura.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Weapon

Hi . im Yuna aura . that i mean with use AW . feed them with boots victario's flight - Weapon dying breath - and helm leer cast . if u dont know about that . check it out right here
9. Animate Guardian Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2017232 . im stucks coz this AW need 3-4 slot for get empower lv 4 - 1 minion life - maybe minions res to let him not dying . so ... dont have enough slot . Mess me right here or pm me ingame ^^
"
Hi . im Yuna aura . that i mean with use AW . feed them with boots victario's flight - Weapon dying breath - and helm leer cast . if u dont know about that . check it out right here
9. Animate Guardian Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2017232 . im stucks coz this AW need 3-4 slot for get empower lv 4 - 1 minion life - maybe minions res to let him not dying . so ... dont have enough slot . Mess me right here or pm me ingame ^^

The build you link is for a necromancer build.
You can´t use victario's flight with skyforht.
You can´t use leer cast with Alpha's Howl.

Or you want to free a gem slot to put AW and use that items?

"
9. Animate Guardian Gear:
He is almost unkillable with these items. I only lost one to Uber Atziri double Flameblast so far, so you might want to unsummon him for this one fight.
You can also give him a "Kingmaker" for the increased item rarity and the cull.
Get corrupted "Meginord's Vise" to get a free level 10-12 Vulnerability curse for bosses.
Dying Breath, Ambus Charge, Leer Cast, Meginords Vise, Victarios Flight
Would this be worth doing if you only have a 5L shav's? Currently a victarios version but wanna swap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info