[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Hey guys,

been testing out the build and i can't seem to get around the idea that this build is able to do uber elder and uber atziri? It feels really squishy in general. I have alot of experience with the totem playstyle so i know that movement is our #1 defense, but even then i can't see how i would be able to survive Guardians/Shaper/Endgame. Any tips would be apprecciated as i would like to continue this build and not go for some cookie-cutter endgame build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/boozee/characters?characterName=arcinglightsss

guys, I have 4 totems now. is it worth it to lose one(get rid of ancestral bond) so I can self cast lightning spire trap?
Last edited by boozee on Jun 9, 2018, 4:47:59 PM
"
boozee wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/boozee/characters?characterName=arcinglightsss

guys, I have 4 totems now. is it worth it to lose one(get rid of ancestral bond) so I can self cast lightning spire trap?

Lightning spire trap does work even if you have ancestral bond- because you are NOT the one trying to deal the damage, but the traps- so they are not effected by the fact if you have AB or not.

Source: Playing Arc Totem, killed shaper 4 times alrdy with the help of Lightning spire trap
"
OwenLantos wrote:
"
boozee wrote:

Lightning spire trap does work even if you have ancestral bond- because you are NOT the one trying to deal the damage, but the traps- so they are not effected by the fact if you have AB or not.

Source: Playing Arc Totem, killed shaper 4 times alrdy with the help of Lightning spire trap

thank you very much for this info!!!
What flask should I use for mana?
"
bex_HB wrote:
uber lab is ( at least today ) just easy

now with rare 6l, 4400 life and 2400 mana with MoM the build is very stable for me.

just "overcapped" my res somehow :D ( 150% / 125% / 107% even with the -60% debuff ... )

Yeah I did uber lab today for the first time ever in my time playing PoE. I cake walked it with 3800 health and 2000 mana still using tabula rasa. I expected worse from reading about it.
what lvl should the arcane surge be ?
"
lightdarkness wrote:
what lvl should the arcane surge be ?

It's really a preference thing. I capped mine at level 9, as the mana cost for my conductivity curse allowed it to trigger *every* time I cast it. If I were to level it to 10, I'd have to cast conductivity twice before it would trigger.

I'd personally match it to mana cost just for ease of use.
"
outofmilk wrote:
Hey guys,

been testing out the build and i can't seem to get around the idea that this build is able to do uber elder and uber atziri? It feels really squishy in general. I have alot of experience with the totem playstyle so i know that movement is our #1 defense, but even then i can't see how i would be able to survive Guardians/Shaper/Endgame. Any tips would be apprecciated as i would like to continue this build and not go for some cookie-cutter endgame build.

I've done Guardians and shaper with my current gear, hydra, phoenix, chimera is really easy so is shaper. Not sure about uber elder since i havnt gotten there.
"
gethonorbro wrote:
What flask should I use for mana?

With all the mana nodes from the tree you will not need a mana flask nor clarity.

For no regen maps I use this:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info