[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Look like shimeron is going up on price day by day
Looking trough gear examples it looks pretty random, so i guess that's my answer already - is there a "top choice" when it comes to the question evasion/armor/energy shield on rares?
I have limited funds atm, but with that i got i'd like to buy the first endgame rare (helmet/boots/gloves). Makes it all a little easier to calculate what to aim for on the rest of the gear, you know, one step after the other. Thanks in advance, having a blast with this build on Xbox!
"
azamatsecoy wrote:
Looking trough gear examples it looks pretty random, so i guess that's my answer already - is there a "top choice" when it comes to the question evasion/armor/energy shield on rares?
I have limited funds atm, but with that i got i'd like to buy the first endgame rare (helmet/boots/gloves). Makes it all a little easier to calculate what to aim for on the rest of the gear, you know, one step after the other. Thanks in advance, having a blast with this build on Xbox!

IMO try to cap your resists at or just about 75 and then everything on body armour is life/mana, life/mana regen, cast speed, and if you need stats whatever stats.

Moving out of danger > armor/es/evasion in this build, but since you're stacking a lot of INT nodes passively, and your big skills are red/blue gem combinations mostly, armor/es is what I went for.

Spoiler
Honestly gear isn't as bad of a deal as resists and just plain moving. I had 61/35/45 resists until T9 or so maps and just ran a Bismuth flask until I capped. Almost everything I use is self-found and the build carries itself pretty well.
Thank you, good sir, appreciate the feedback!
how does the vaal arc buff work ? does it roll twice for crits or only roll for damage after youve crit/not crit
Last edited by lightdarkness on Jun 10, 2018, 6:05:06 PM
can i do elder without soul mantle?
"
maikl19 wrote:
can i do elder without soul mantle?

Elder for sure, at least yellow tier. I did it without soul mantle or shimmeron.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Should i go for 6L soul mantle first or shimmerons?
Can some one explain to me briefly about the crit hits in this build?

-Why we take nodes for crit chance and crit dmg but use controlled destruction?
-Arc with no quality is because of elemental focus?

Thank youu.
I just fought and destroyed Elder for the first time ever. I just winged it and it was beyond cake with this build. 4.5k life, 600 shield, 2.3k mana. No soul mantle, but I do have one Shimmeron.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info