Bodyswap

Triggered Bodyswap is motion sickness-inducing and causes headaches

Hi, I've been working on a really niche build idea that makes use of the crucible mod "Trigger Level 20 Bodyswap when you Explode a Corpse with Detonate Dead" and Phantasmal Raise Zombie + Anomalous Infernal Legion + Minion Instability keystone along with two Heartbound Loops to create a CWDT loop akin to how skeletons are used to make a Wardloop build function. My question is, would it be possible to make the camera effects for this skill less jarring, particularly when it's triggered? I really, really want to make this build work, but Bodyswap needs some love in order to make this dream a reality.
Playing with the new Bodyswap of sacrifice. The main critique i have with this skill gem is that the targeting is off. instead of targeting the closest minion near your cursor, it'll target the closest minion near you. This makes it really awkward at times as you keep blinking away from where you want to go.
Yes, please make Bodyswap of Sacrifice to automatically target minions, otherwise its a nightmare to play. Way too clunky.
Bug: Bodyswap of Sacrifice with Spell Totem does not target Minions (Zombies, Skelietons) as it says, only enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info