Bodyswap

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jan 4, 2024, 2:06:11 PM
I used this as my main skill on a Chieftain last league and had a blast with it! I only made it tier 7-8 maps, due to time constraints, but the playstyle was fun and i liked the utility of it as well when combined with Unearth.
Whoever designed the soundeffect for that skill should be forced to use it 12 hours straight, socketed in a Poet's Pen.
check out my hideout templates at https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/Noooberino/uploads
Tried to use with mines, but they kinda are destroyed without casting when not having an adequate corpse. Can it be made to not cast if it can't be cast when using mines?
Hey! Bodyswap smooth camera animation is not working when triggered. It only works when cast manually.
"
The camera now follows more smoothly when using Bodyswap.

This is worse, most importantly seems to be inducing a bit of motion sickness, and other than that it feels a lot slower and more blurry and hard to see and focus.
based on the description, im guessing this doesnt work well with CI based characters, any chance this can get changed or will it be too broken?
bodyswap animation bug or something?
When I swap to a body, the animation plays like:swap to the body, flash back to my position. When this occurs, if i move I actually again, flash back to the bodyswap position.

I am running a dual poet's pen build, with -12% cooldown recovery and 4.26 attack per sec (which i believe is not over the limit). Without cooldown recovery and lower attack speed it never happens. Also, if I change network mode to predictive, it never happens.My latency is about 30ms.

This mostly occurs when I swap to a monster's body rather than the body created by Unearth in the same poet's pen.

I'm wondering anything I can do to solve this and keep cooldown recovery and high attack speed for a higher dps.
Last edited by dxciszuzu on Dec 17, 2018, 12:14:28 PM
@GGG is this bug fixed with the namelock change? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2045237
@GGG With the changes to bodyswap in 3.8, is it still not able to be repeated from something like unleash or spell echo? Seems like with it not requiring a corpse anymore, the possibility of a repeated body swap is there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info