Blood Wing, Harbinger Bow - The New #1 Bow In PoE

Thanks dude, your support means a lot ^^
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
Nice bow!

Oh hey, look at that, Rup being Rup :D

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Lets be clear here ..... blood wing is the #1 rare bow

The #1 bow in the game is a +1 chin sol no matter what u try it will always beat blood wing or brood twine. Abyss jewel are the main reason why this is the case ... ofc u could push the number even higher in favor of Chin sol if ppl would craft specific ring for it ( it think this would be a waist of $$$$).

The difference between these 3 bow aren't that big (not even 5%) so in the end, its up to the buyer to decide what kind of play style he want.... blood wing for some insane 1 shot , broodtwine for consistancy or Chin sol for the melee playstyle of point blank.

I hope that someone who would spend that much on a bow is smart enough to have figure out what play style he want.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Mar 21, 2018, 10:00:53 AM
"
philophil wrote:
Lets be clear here ..... blood wing is the #1 rare bow

The #1 bow in the game is a +1 chin sol no matter what u try it will always beat blood wing or brood twine. Abyss jewel are the main reason why this is the case ... ofc u could push the number even higher in favor of Chin sol if ppl would craft specific ring for it ( it think this would be a waist of $$$$).

The difference between these 3 bow aren't that big (not even 5%) so in the end, its up to the buyer to decide what kind of play style he want.... blood wing for some insane 1 shot , broodtwine for consistancy or Chin sol for the melee playstyle of point blank.

I hope that someone who would spend that much on a bow is smart enough to have figure out what play style he want.

man, we rubbed standard drama candle too much and now philo has appeared. run run run run.

Well people mirror items to show off to others not for practical reasons. You are the only one left philo who uses items for their effectiveness. Standard league is all about wanking your mirror items facing each other with your friends now. (mullaxul mode: on)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 21, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
we talked and agreed that writing critic about items in item threads(i thought he didn't want any critic about the items this misunderstanding made me write a lot of paragraphs) are okay but putting comparisons should be left aside in item threads or at least those comparisons should be done in different threads which are completely focused on item comparisons and build making.

so basically, critics are ok, comparisons, no. those can be done in build guides.

That's totally a good idea and i cropped most of the parts of the comments.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 21, 2018, 1:07:56 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
we talked and agreed that writing critic about items in item threads(i thought he didn't want any critic about the items this misunderstanding made me write a lot of paragraphs) are okay but putting comparisons should be left aside in item threads or at least those comparisons should be done in different threads which are completely focused on item comparisons and build making.

so basically, critics are ok, comparisons, no. those can be done in build guides.

That's totally a good idea and i cropped most of the parts of the comments.

Thanks for understanding my point of view ^^

In the end, this is not a race whose item is better or not.Its about the options that people like me that craft , try to provide in the game .
#4_tab_crafter
Update : Currently im testing the double damage mod as much as possible, so threw some random gear on a char and the bow.This is not minmaxed in any way.

Results :

#4_tab_crafter
Last edited by johnywalker92 on Mar 21, 2018, 2:12:34 PM
update : 12th copy made ^^
#4_tab_crafter

ez mirror service

everytime again
"

ez mirror service

everytime again