Blood Wing, Harbinger Bow - The New #1 Bow In PoE

I think 100 ex is fair and if it had t1 crit then 180 is fine ok ok you so rich bby buy eternals
"
I think 100 ex is fair and if it had t1 crit then 180 is fine ok ok you so rich bby buy eternals

T1 crit is almost negectable diference. With new elder chests and watchers eyes for crit,T1 crit would provide a dps boost that barely touches 1-3%.

So overall building around this bow does not require t1 crit since the dmg returns are diminished compare to crafted mod.

As for the fee, im providing discount system in the thread.
My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
#4_tab_crafter
But eagor uses legacy kaoms and I want to be like him so t1 crit would benefit me by 25%
"
But eagor uses legacy kaoms and I want to be like him so t1 crit would benefit me by 25%

The double damage mod mechanic requires crit caped and acu caped in order to shine as it should. I do not recomend kaoms, or the use of my bow + kaoms .

Droping mirage archer either way is like playing back to 2.0
#4_tab_crafter
#4_tab_crafter
#4_tab_crafter
#4_tab_crafter
I like how your pob has made up jewels and triple hatred watchers eye haha GG can you make one with your gear and I’ll look
Last edited by PicsTimesThree on Apr 12, 2018, 9:51:36 AM
"
I like how your pob has made up jewels and triple hatred watchers eye haha GG can you make one with your gear and I’ll look

already have an average to good setup rocking on my pathfinder , feel free to take a look ^^

P.S. i dont even use crit mod on watchers.
#4_tab_crafter
Last edited by johnywalker92 on Apr 12, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info