3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

Thanks Grim - ya its a weird boss - ive only played like 5 chars in this game and all to t16s, but never even thought of acid lakes as hard - then for whatever reason this char gets smacked by it - i think its beatable, but just requires a lot of kiting - just was very surprised lol!

anyways, question on this build/league - has anyone tried fossil crafting a good item for this build (Helm, 6L staff?) - just curious, need to knock out fossil crafting challenges and not quite sure where to start on this build.
"
That life regen while moving is a fantastic idea. I assume vitality makes minions much harder to kill?

I am farming T15 with a 4 link zombie, so yes its much harder to kill them.
I do have 13 up while farming, I pop a few skeletons for DPS at the boss.

"
You'd almost be able to infinitely tank every lab trap with this too?

The lab traps I do not remember because it only lasts for a few seconds, lol.
The normal lab traps, I go through them like water. I do not need to wait for the lava grates to cool down nor any of the other traps. I barely use any flasks.

"
If you have a pastebin link, I'll add this as a super expensive life regen option to the guide!

I do not have a paste bin, never used one before.
This build has been one of my favs since i have been playing this game. I have a 6 linked Queen of the forest for 4ex on delve if anyone wants it I can sell for 4ex. Anyway play this build!!
A little tip in case someone does not know:
Never ever run HoGM with this build. All minions, including AG, died very quickly :D
I might have skipped over it while scrolling through recent pages, But what exactly are the Spectres doing for this build? Power/frenzy charges have no effect on anything it seems. Since I always check my char stats in game while I have charges active, My minion damage stays at +339% I'm using the AG that you show in the guide which does seem to have an effect on overall minion dmg, And I'm still not running a 6L Queens escape OR a 6L belly and opted to pull out of some life nodes for the extra new minions nodes on the tree.

As an experiment I've been running Delves around lvl 130/150 with and without spectres and I don't see any difference. Are those just deprecated in 3.4? and what would be the logical replacement?

I will add that this is my second time running this build and I detour a bit from the tree and change things up depending on my other items and I really do love it. I have the most fun playing as a summoner, Even when prices get a little High for some of the Items.
"
I might have skipped over it while scrolling through recent pages, But what exactly are the Spectres doing for this build? Power/frenzy charges have no effect on anything it seems. Since I always check my char stats in game while I have charges active, My minion damage stays at +339% I'm using the AG that you show in the guide which does seem to have an effect on overall minion dmg, And I'm still not running a 6L Queens escape OR a 6L belly and opted to pull out of some life nodes for the extra new minions nodes on the tree.

As an experiment I've been running Delves around lvl 130/150 with and without spectres and I don't see any difference. Are those just deprecated in 3.4? and what would be the logical replacement?

I will add that this is my second time running this build and I detour a bit from the tree and change things up depending on my other items and I really do love it. I have the most fun playing as a summoner, Even when prices get a little High for some of the Items.

Don't use in game tooltip damage, use path of building, it's more reliable. Power charges don't do much for us, but frenzy charges give a big damage boost and 15% more minion movespeed. Charge generating spectres/AG can easily be replaced with a 4 link setup of a different kind of spectre....
To be more specific, you'll find the options "Do your minions use Power/Frenzy/Endurance Charges?" in Path of Building's Configuration, rather than Calcs or Skills.

The reason the minion tooltip stays at +339% is because that's specifically the minion damage modifier stat. The 4% more damage per frenzy charge is separate.
"
Dragei wrote:
To be more specific, you'll find the options "Do your minions use Power/Frenzy/Endurance Charges?" in Path of Building's Configuration, rather than Calcs or Skills.

The reason the minion tooltip stays at +339% is because that's specifically the minion damage modifier stat. The 4% more damage per frenzy charge is separate.

Okay. I havent actually pulled up my slightly revised version on pob in quite a while so Ill have to check it out. But for Delves I do recommend at least one Solar guard spectre.The dmg output from just one alone is enough to just let me breeze through traveling at depths of 150+ and even encounters have been so much easier with them. But Ill definitely have to open up PoB again and see if I can find some better numbers to go by. Thank you for the respoone and the tip. Much appreciated.

This is My current setup. Slight deviations on the tree for extra minion nodes. str Is borderline 1k right now. Im in the process of crafting/buying jewels for +str and Chaos res. Ultimately I want to be just over 12oo str by the time I cap out at lvl 100. Sooner would be better. Im also using 2x Violent dead for the zombie damage, But I think I have some wasted points around. If you can see where I can change things up That would be cool. Im loaded in regrets and can do almost a full respec if needed. lol

https://pastebin.com/1Gf6ygEt
Last edited by ExplodedAmadillo on Sep 25, 2018, 8:49:07 PM
One should EASILY be able to take this build to Delve level 300+.
I can't wait until I get there!
"
Mentoya wrote:
One should EASILY be able to take this build to Delve level 300+.
I can't wait until I get there!

You really think so? I'm really tempted seeing as I managed to 6L my perfectly rolled belly earlier today and my current build, while fantastic at mapping doesnt feel too good in delves. And I'd really love to get the 600 challenge done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info