Never seen this level of League Complains.

I have been playing this game for over 4-5 years now and can't remember the last time i saw these many people complaining about the league.

POE reddit is full of people not happy about.

- Map Drops.
- Alch Drops.
- League mechanics.
- The RNG fest.
- and all other weird things happening with bugged items.

There are even people trying to boycott GGG by not buying Packs because of the league.

My biggest issue here is that GGG has been Very Silent about what is going on.
The only time the spoke was when the ELDER DUPING happened.

I love this game and my only issue has been map sustain so far, everything else is not a biggy for me.
am a semi-casual player and having the feeling that you are stuck and not progressing bothers me.

But one thing I know about GGG is that they always do something to improve the leagues.

Let's Hope for the Best.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2018, 8:51:19 PM
Silent? They've made numerous posts here and on reddit about the problems the league has and are working on fixing it. They had a poll where people could vote on the type of fix they wanted to see. They have had two patches with major changes in two weeks of play.

GGG is anything but "silent". Maybe they didn't respond to one of your threads, so the world is ending.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 18, 2018, 11:29:12 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Silent? They've made numerous posts here and on reddit about the problems the league has and are working on fixing it.

You mean that last patch where they did everything except what people actually wanted?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
People want stuff... sure. But GGG has to look at the big picture. This is a lean league. No loot piñatas. No 100+ mob packs when you click on a breach or an abyss. So people complain they want more. Normal human behavior. But the players who enjoy a more lean game aren't here complaining.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Silent? They've made numerous posts here and on reddit about the problems the league has and are working on fixing it.

You mean that last patch where they did everything except what people actually wanted?

Pretty much this, yeah. The entire map system is boring and unrewarding. I might as well play standard at this point.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Silent? They've made numerous posts here and on reddit about the problems the league has and are working on fixing it. They had a poll where people could vote on the type of fix they wanted to see. They have had two patches with major changes in two weeks of play.

GGG is anything but "silent". Maybe they didn't respond to one of your threads, so the world is ending.

Chill Brother,

The only thing they fixed so far was the things should have been fixed in the first place not relate it to the mayor stuff.

- Like map drops.
- Alchemy drops.
- Having Fun?. can you tell me that you are actually having a blast in this league.? can you?.

They fixed league specific mechanics like Nets and bugs.

Last edited by poliboy on Mar 18, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
You're moving the goal posts. I'm only commenting on your oddly capitalized "Very Silent" label.

I'll comment on your "should have been" if you would like.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 18, 2018, 11:36:40 AM
"
poliboy wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Chill Brother,

The only thing they fixed so far was the things should have been fixed in the first place not relate it to the mayor stuff.

- Like map drops.
- Alchemy drops.
- Having Fun?. can you tell me that you are actually having a blast in this league.? can you?.

They fixed league specific mechanics like Nets and bugs.

I’m having fun. It’s got nothing to do with the league though and I hope they take drastic measures to improve it
They have been working on it. GGG has Damocles Sword over their head every league so has to work on it to get paid. F2P is best model for a responsive dev team.

What amazes me is people like yourself who buy packs regardless of satisfaction of product. You're doing it wrong.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 18, 2018, 1:30:22 PM
This is the consequence of growing big.

With so many players, bad things will get louder, as well as good ones. Instead of growing, I think ggg should go for strategies to retain income and players as it is.

There is nothing much worse or better, things change and those unfit to play the game quit.

Calling for boycott is really immature, it is a personal choice of each individual whether they spend or not, and reddit can talk about it as much as they want, but its a fact that when I load into town, it is literally filled with people with new mtx and that says a lot.

Don't want to discuss league atm, will do it in a month, but everything so far is as expected from community and from developers. Hope ggg grows on these experiences for healthy future.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info