Never seen this level of League Complains.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:

Whats does the map system have to do with the league?

Simple, if quantity of drops is equal or lower than permanent leagues and there are net drops then these net drops are supplanting the normal map (and orb) drop rates. Statistically we get fewer red maps in Bestiary than playing a standard league build so it's an easily observable cause and effect. I haven't run enough league maps yet to know if the "twice as likely to get an uncompleted map to drop as a completed map" has any real world effect on completing the Atlas. After all, twice zero is still zero, or more specifically twice a super low chance to drop is still statically insignificant low chance to drop.

*Since you seem "not dumb", lol, doesn't matter if "uncompleted, completed, whatever" maps are "possible"....fact is drop rate for T9+ is almost zero. So math becomes moot when zero is the base and ceiling. :(

**To be clear.....zero x zero equals zero.
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Mar 19, 2018, 6:46:54 PM
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Well, tell the fuckers to make maps drop. WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE GAME.....content. NO MAPS, NOTHING TO FUCKING DO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhAOlAq_9ME
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Well, tell the fuckers to make maps drop. WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE GAME.....content. NO MAPS, NOTHING TO FUCKING DO.

Hate to be the one to spoil aim's moment but you could buy maps. Cuz ggg want you to trade.
You're not playing ssf so you're only gated by your cheapness.
If you think that mpas above t5 are meant to drop like candy you're sorely mistaken.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:

*Oh you dick, lol. :) Did make me smile though. Thx Deep, know your name from the forums over the years.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:

Hate to be the one to spoil aim's moment but you could buy maps. Cuz ggg want you to trade.
You're not playing ssf so you're only gated by your cheapness.
If you think that mpas above t5 are meant to drop like candy you're sorely mistaken.

*Duh mother fucker. Why it needs to fucking change. DUH man, DUH. WTF? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Franklin_GGG on Mar 19, 2018, 7:06:15 PM
"
Duh mother fucker. Why it needs to fucking change. DUH man, DUH. WTF? [Removed by Support]

OMFG SHUT UP !! you need a ban and I mean like NOW!!! all your feral cussing and tantrums is starting to piss me off. You are easily one of the most annoying people I have ever had the displeasure to see on these forums, you either need to take a break or stop posting entirely. Literally no one here is taking you serious and all you are doing is making yourself look more and more foolish.
Last edited by Franklin_GGG on Mar 19, 2018, 7:07:44 PM
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
*Duh mother fucker. Why it needs to fucking change. DUH man, DUH. WTF? [Removed by Support]

Honestly I think you have worse problems than maps not dropping. Maybe you should check yourself before interacting with people. Cuz last I did calling someone names didnt make maps drop. It just makes Kitava laugh at your ass and toss you a desert map.
Last edited by Franklin_GGG on Mar 19, 2018, 7:07:00 PM
Lol the guys already on probation, almost as funny as this farce of a league and their daily MTX releases.
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:

Agreed. But GGG is known to run with a bad game mechanic and pretend "it's not happening". Sometimes I feel they'd rather "cut off their nose to spite their face" than man up and publicly admit to having made a poor/unpopular league mechanic. GGG failed to use the Alpha Team members to get critical feedback on whether netting of beasts would fly or die.

To solve the problem going forward GGG needs to do several things:

1. Re-activate Team Alpha to private test a future challenge league mechanic to get highly
    valuable feedback before going live and doing a facepalm. This would also look better
    for GGG as a company to not be viewed by players as a "they haven't got their dev. act
    together" and "WTF... why should I have to be a beta-tester!"

2. Increase the new league production pipeline. Meaning, be coding and alpha testing for not
    just the next league, but for 2 or 3 leagues ahead. That way they can root out problems
    before it's too late and have to push out the league. Yes, that would require more multi-
    tasking to juggle the development of several leagues at the same time, but then there
    would be much more time to head off problems and work out how a mechanic will function.

3. I know this is highly controversial but maybe GGG is too small of a company to be able to
    handle producing 4 leagues a year and should cut back to only 3 leagues per year.
    (I acknowledge I'm likely to be highly criticized for this viewpoint).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I was mad for a couple days, now im playing less poe (on standard) and no longer have that strong desire.

In a way this league was great, i was playing too much anyways
Last edited by Chadwixx on Mar 19, 2018, 7:27:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info